Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shepe said:
interpolarity said:
I emailed Wasabi and they said and I quote
"Hi, Antonio!

The only information we have at this time is that our R&D team are working on it and soon as more news coming out, the web site will be updated with all needed informations.

Please frequently visit our web site for more information.

Regards"

Thats a generic email then as its exactly the same as what they sent me when I asked about the region free ability being restored in 4.2 I hope they do update it though! what chip have you got?
That's bad... but lets hope its true...
I have Wasabi DX with the 2.0 beta firmware

zarathustra

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.abovegod.com
XP
Country
sak50 said:
[...] So my question is.... Is There A Way To Make This Work Via DVD???? Are there any success stories doing this??? If so I would like to see them.. Thanks in advance
Short answer: not yet. You did everything right tho' - find yourself an old 1GB USB stick for about £3 & you'll be collecting star coins in no time... =]

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tweak201 said:
Drejjmit said:
Any "unlimited lives" cheat out yet? Keep dying all the time
biggrin.gif
Ocarina code would rock

yes

taken from the usbgecko database

Always Have 99 Lives (Mario) - No Hat [Jose_Gallardo]
04355190 00000063

Always Have 98 Lives (Mario) - Keeps Hat [Jose_Gallardo]
04355190 00000062
*Do not use with the "No Hat" version and vice-versa

Always Have 98 Lives (Luigi) [Jose_Gallardo]
04355194 00000062

Always Have 98 Lives (Blue Toad) [Jose_Gallardo]
04355198 00000062

Always Have 98 Lives (Yellow Toad) [Jose_Gallardo]
0435519C 00000062

have fun!

can anyone confirm if these cheats are working?

sak50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im glad i did everything right thanks... So if I get a Usb stick and put the game on there I can load it via neogamma and it will work?? So I dont need USBLoader GX right. I can just use neogamma or Gecko_SVN_build_r14 right.. I wonder if this game will work via DVD when the NTSC version comes out...and how can you fit a roughly 4.6gb game on a 1 gig usb stick...??

zarathustra said:
sak50 said:
[...] So my question is.... Is There A Way To Make This Work Via DVD???? Are there any success stories doing this??? If so I would like to see them.. Thanks in advance
Short answer: not yet. You did everything right tho' - find yourself an old 1GB USB stick for about £3 & you'll be collecting star coins in no time... =]

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zarathustra said:

LOL, what the hell are you doing on here? Didn't have you down as a hardcore mario fan, thought you'd be fragging on MW at least.

Long time no see. I'm green screening with this game, can't even get it to load in. But I've no idea about all these USB loaders, I've just got a D2CKey chip.

I thought I read in here earlier someone had this working with a D2CKey? I've tried Gecko and that cheat code thing, no joy.

Have you got MW Reflex Zara?

zarathustra

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.abovegod.com
XP
Country
mousex said:
rizzod said:
u have to take that link down, its against the rules here
It's just a link to the info file, that's not against any rule. Did you even klick on it? You see the viewnfo.php part?
I just knew when I posted the URL that _someone_ would get on my case eheh.
blink.gif
It _is_ just the .NFO file - I thought it might help others track down the requisite file by it's actual 'scene' name/title listed therein.

PS I deliberately disabled the live-link - I think it's the convention here - so braniac wouldn't have been able to click it anyway. =]

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
xflak40 said:
tweak201 said:
Drejjmit said:
Any "unlimited lives" cheat out yet? Keep dying all the time
biggrin.gif
Ocarina code would rock

yes

taken from the usbgecko database

Always Have 99 Lives (Mario) - No Hat [Jose_Gallardo]
04355190 00000063

Always Have 98 Lives (Mario) - Keeps Hat [Jose_Gallardo]
04355190 00000062
*Do not use with the "No Hat" version and vice-versa

Always Have 98 Lives (Luigi) [Jose_Gallardo]
04355194 00000062

Always Have 98 Lives (Blue Toad) [Jose_Gallardo]
04355198 00000062

Always Have 98 Lives (Yellow Toad) [Jose_Gallardo]
0435519C 00000062

have fun!

can anyone confirm if these cheats are working?

If it's on the gecko website (which they are) then they work.
yaynds.gif

zarathustra

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.abovegod.com
XP
Country
mackem said:
zarathustra said:

LOL, what the hell are you doing on here? Didn't have you down as a hardcore mario fan, thought you'd be fragging on MW at least.

Long time no see. I'm green screening with this game, can't even get it to load in. But I've no idea about all these USB loaders, I've just got a D2CKey chip.

I thought I read in here earlier someone had this working with a D2CKey? I've tried Gecko and that cheat code thing, no joy.

Have you got MW Reflex Zara?
HAHA Small world, G old buddy!
biggrin.gif
How the hell are ya? Was emailing you @gmx.net but they just ended up bounced. I'm DLing Reflex as I type. The NSMB is for my eldest - she's been bugging me since the first (bogus) ISO went up. Wasted a lot of disks until I had the USBstick eureka moment. I'm more into co-op PC FPSs @ the mo: L4D, BF2, TF2, Insurgency, Killing Floor, Borderlands, you get the picture. Still play Kingpin nownagain.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I personally know nothing about your hardware mod. What medium are you attempting to load the game from? USB HDD, Memstick, DVD-r? What version System menu you got?

You got my hotmail, addy, right?

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The person in the following link said that cheat didn't work. I don't know if they were using a different cheat code to accomplish the same thing though.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=190...t&p=2383184

can you please post the link to the gecko website with the cheats please (or pm me with it, whatever is easier)? THX

charlieg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so now, what's on for this game with DVD loader ? don't want to go through all the 103 pages and the first post have been updated only on 9/11 ..

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The person in the following link said that cheat didn't work. I don't know if they were using a different cheat code to accomplish the same thing though.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=190...t&p=2383184

can you please post the link to the gecko website with the cheats please (or pm me with it, whatever is easier)? THX

sak50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i found what I need ( WBFSManager 3.0.1 RTW x86 )...

sak50 said:
well im glad i did everything right thanks... So if I get a Usb stick and put the game on there I can load it via neogamma and it will work?? So I dont need USBLoader GX right. I can just use neogamma or Gecko_SVN_build_r14 right.. I wonder if this game will work via DVD when the NTSC version comes out...and how can you fit a roughly 4.6gb game on a 1 gig usb stick...??

zarathustra said:
sak50 said:

Radirgy Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some difficulties with New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

So I used a program, stripped the game down to the WBFS (sp?) format, and put it onto the key and then plugged the sucker into the back of my Wii. Turned on the Wii -> HBC -> NeoGamma 7 Beta 8, after toggling Alternate .DOL and setting it to USB in the sub-menu and the main menu.

It detects Super Mario Bros. Wii and then I go and click it to launch and then it either times-out or crashes. I'm using the correct rip of the game so I'm not sure why it's not loading.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zarathustra said:
HAHA Small world, G old buddy!
biggrin.gif
How the hell are ya? Was emailing you @gmx.net but they just ended up bounced. I'm DLing Reflex as I type. The NSMB is for my eldest - she's been bugging me since the first (bogus) ISO went up. Wasted a lot of disks until I had the USBstick eureka moment. I'm more into co-op PC FPSs @ the mo: L4D, BF2, TF2, Insurgency, Killing Floor, Borderlands, you get the picture. Still play Kingpin nownagain.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I personally know nothing about your hardware mod. What medium are you attempting to load the game from? USB HDD, Memstick, DVD-r? What version System menu you got?

You got my hotmail, addy, right?

I've got a D2Ckey modchip Wii with 4.1 menu, the official online update but I've just restored the Trucha bug just that minute, that's why I logged on here, I can install wads now. I wondered if it was because of that but it seems not. I guess I'll wait until this is released properly because I've no idea about cIOS's or whatnot, never had the need, until now this chip has played everything I've thrown at it.

I don't have your e-mail, you can pm me it, I'll give you my new one, haven't used gmx for ages, they went all stroppy only allowing German people to use it IIRC. I've had Reflex a few days but never loaded it in yet, I played the arse out of WaW before packing it in a few months back because it got too boring with no playlists, just deathmatch, I only played Hardcore mode, but this looks good, going to have a go tweaking and setting up the controls when she goes to bed tonight. I'll find my friend code and pm you it.

I've got MW2 for PC but not sure if our 'special' versions are allowed online yet, never installed it yet. Think I'll finish MW Reflex first because I've never played the campaign before.

technom8t

Trophies
XP
Country
charlieg said:
so now, what's on for this game with DVD loader ? don't want to go through all the 103 pages and the first post have been updated only on 9/11 ..

As far as i am aware you can only boot from disc if you have a certain modchip( think its called a DC2, not sure ) You CAN NOT load from disc via Cioscorp or Backup launcher.l

What i can't get round though is, why my NSMB disc image that is patched with the patched main.dol can easily boot from USB loader but the same image burnt to disc WIL NOT boot from backup launcher or any other method on a softmod WII??

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
When I start the game up (using Neogamma R6), it seems to load fine, but the graphics are all weird and scrolling up and down on the screen. Do I need to start the game under certain settings to get it to work?

Oh also, I am using a USA Wii but this version of the game is PAL. Do I need to change the loading options or something??

nostocer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

Just a little application for patching New super mario WII IND directly without extract dol/wiiscrubber .....with this application you can fix the iso.

It is not a new patch !! just the same patch (main.dol) but easy to do.

WARNING : working only with : New Super Mario PAL scrubbed IND (New_Super_Mario_Bros_EUR_Wii-iND )

1 Open iso : read information : --> Game Name : New SUPER MARIO BROS. Wii

2 Patch Iso

3 burn and play

Link : http://hotfile.com/dl/17285034/b2497a9/NSM...atcher.rar.html

elpierrot17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, sorry If you're found this in the before post but I'm not very good in english and I want help

I Download New Super Mario Bros, and when I begin the game, the game freeze on green screen, how to play this game
frown.gif

Thanks for help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ