Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The game is pretty awesome. It insisted downloading at 1:30 AM, and I played until 3, and I'm playing again now. A little easy so far, but still enjoyable. Collecting tons and tons of coins feels pretty good too :P

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is about 330MB if I'm correct, which makes it wayyyyyy bigger than the original NSMB DS.

I ordered this game and will be collecting it tomorrow. I sure hope that $79 will be worth it.
But it's Mario.

Here in Brazil it's $74 and I'm not going to buy so soon.
This is too expensive for a game like this

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is about 330MB if I'm correct, which makes it wayyyyyy bigger than the original NSMB DS.

I ordered this game and will be collecting it tomorrow. I sure hope that $79 will be worth it.
But it's Mario.

Here in Brazil it's $74 and I'm not going to buy so soon.
This is too expensive for a game like this

I am brazilian too, I downloaded via the canadian eshop for 40 canadian dollars \o/

Reactions: 1 person

MichaelCann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Played this game on a demo unit about a month ago at an electronics store, and also found it tedious, and boring. And the coins are a huge gimmic to me. I'm glad I tried it out, because I was actually gonna pick it up. I just wish Nintendo would release demos for first party games.

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just realised there's a

*SPOILER?*

Star world! Sweeeeet! :D

What's my award for calling that about a month ago?

if you didn't read the spoiler, don't follow the link!

The Star World is nothing like Super Mario World, though. It's pretty much the same as New Super Mario Bros. Wii, where the Star World only contains bonus levels. The canons on the map are only war canons. The only difference from the past games is that the canons are now actual levels.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The Star World is nothing like Super Mario World, though. It's pretty much the same as New Super Mario Bros. Wii, where the Star World only contains bonus levels. The canons on the map are only war canons. The only difference from the past games is that the canons are now actual levels.

Wait... what?

The Wii game had a Star Road?

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Not a Star Road, a Star World. The difference is that you can only access it at the very end (and only by getting all the star coins, I think). Also, as I said, it isn't really anything special. Just a compilation of some random levels that didn't make it on any of the other maps. Personally I was rather disappointed, especially since other people introduced the Star World to me as "having the hardest Mario levels since SMB3", which definitely isn't true at all.

This game has very little worlds... really.

I think NSMB DS had more.

Both games have around 80 levels, so they are pretty much the same. The only difference is that in NSMB2 many levels are hidden.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Not a Star Road, a Star World. The difference is that you can only access it at the very end (and only by getting all the star coins, I think). Also, as I said, it isn't really anything special. Just a compilation of some random levels that didn't make it on any of the other maps. Personally I was rather disappointed, especially since other people introduced the Star World to me as "having the hardest Mario levels since SMB3", which definitely isn't true at all.

This game has very little worlds... really.

I think NSMB DS had more.

Both games have around 80 levels, so they are pretty much the same. The only difference is that in NSMB2 many levels are hidden.
Hidden?

In canons? Boo houses?

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
I read some of you complaining about special coins and lives. Just one quick question, how many of you have played dk country returns on wii? You can get lots of lives easily and still manage to lose a lot too. One of the most tedious games i have played and i have played zelda 2 adventure of link.

Gamefreakjf11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefreakjf11, people saying 3DS games look like crap wasn't directed to you. What I mean with the Vita being ahead its time is, that because of its power it is simply too expensive. I think no hand-held will ever sell well at 250$, even the 3DS. So having a powerful hand-held (or console) is a design choice. It's about the ballance between processing power and prize, not which company has more "muscules" to built the better system. At the end the games make the system (just look at PS2, the weakest of the three).
Seriously, 3DS games look good enough and there's no need to constantly reduce it to its weak hardware. The same goes for the Vita. There's no need to constantly pick on it for not selling to good atm.
I'm done with trying to debate with you. You either don't seem to follow logic, or you just skim my post for a few seconds before replying.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Well...I wasn't gonna get this game as I thought it looked too samey..but I caved a bought it, got to trade in items i didn't want for an extra 30% so why not!
It is actually really cool..nothing too different but pretty fun, I do love Mario.

tmactx

Trophies
XP
Country
I finish all game and I say setects. world 1 : you pase in x11 second's you the level bonus in first parte in game, world 2 : you pase in x22 second's,,, ; world 3 : you pase in x33 second's... ; world 4 : you pase in x44 second's ... ; world 5 : you pase in x55 second's ... ; world 6 : you pase in x66 second's ... ; world muchroom : you pase in x77 second's ... ; world flower : you pase in x88 second's ... ; world star : you pase in x99 second's ... .

I have 53615 coins in total and total secret's the leves and 3 coins have all level´s...
save game say 4 stars

Sony my Eng..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A