• Views 49,999
  • Replies 595

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Similar, they are not. PSP games are plagued with dithering, no AA and low poly models (good for its time but not now). It's essentially a PS1.5 while the 3DS is a Gamecube+.

Showing me a shitty video with bullshots (bullvideos?) doesn't prove anything. List some games to prove your point. I've already mentioned Revelations, a game that the PSP couldn't dream of running.

Dissidia Duodecim, Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts, GTA Vice City Stories, Little Big Plannet, both God of War, Gran Turismo...
It's hard to find 3DS games with comparable graphics to these.

You made a comparisson with the best game in terms of graphic, but 3DS games are not that much better in graphic terms than PSP titles now.

3DS potential is nowhere near gamecube, a middle term between the fith and the sixth generation, a little bit better than PSP but still far away from a Gamecube

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Similar, they are not. PSP games are plagued with dithering, no AA and low poly models (good for its time but not now). It's essentially a PS1.5 while the 3DS is a Gamecube+.

Showing me a shitty video with bullshots (bullvideos?) doesn't prove anything. List some games to prove your point. I've already mentioned Revelations, a game that the PSP couldn't dream of running.

Dissidia Duodecim, Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts, GTA Vice City Stories, Little Big Plannet, both God of War, Gran Turismo...
It's hard to find 3DS games with comparable graphics to these.

You made a comparisson with the best game in terms of graphic, but 3DS games are not that much better in graphic terms than PSP titles now.

3DS potential is nowhere near gamecube, a middle term between the fith and the sixth generation, a little bit better than PSP but still far away from a Gamecube
Discuss that in the thread where soulx moved it to: http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__4351725
This thread is about NSMB2

retrodoctor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would've bought it on the eShop if Nintendo had a better way of managing bought content. I'm also saving money by getting physical since I managed to score it off NewEgg for $30 with free shipping.

Reactions: 1 person

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It better.But the physical copy is going to be cheaper then the digital one,right?
Pretty sure it's $40 USD both physically and on the eShop in USA.
Alright.What time does the game get in-stores?Like if I go to Wal-Mart at 9 in the morning on its release date,will NSMB 2 be there?Or you dont know?

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, Australians, I just switched my Aussie 3DS Region to the UK and I was able to download NSMB2 $10 cheaper than the Aussie Store.

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
So while Australia are sitting on their hands for the next 24 hours waiting anxiously to get their hands on this golden game, the rest of the world are enjoying it. Not for Much longer, How do you get New Super Mario Bros 2 early and cheaper ($10 Cheaper than the Aus eShop) you may ask? Here's how. (READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING*)

1. Grab Your 3DS
2. Go to the System Settings menu then click Other Settings.
3. Profile > Region Settings.
4. Switch it to the United Kingdom > England.
5. Back out to the Main Menu.
6. *Click onto the eShop, You will have to re-accept the user agreement, the only thing is you will not have any funds in your eShop that you did in the Aus-eShop.
7. Keep Accepting the Agreements.
8. Click on the New Super Mario Bros 2 Icon, which you should see ass soon as you have connected into the eShop.
9. Purchase Software.
10. Download and Play you dummy!

So I hope that this has been a useful guide to everyone who just can't wait, and need to play this awesome game. Enjoy Everybody!

Source: http://ds.mmgn.com/News/get-new-super-mario-bros-2-early-cheaper

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright.What time does the game get in-stores?Like if I go to Wal-Mart at 9 in the morning on its release date,will NSMB 2 be there?Or you dont know?
No idea, but I can't imagine it wouldn't be.
If it isnt there in the morning,ill just go in the afternoon or at night.
Oh,sorry for arguing with you before,i thought you guys were talking about something different,but i agree with how NSMB 2 should be like SM3DL.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh,sorry for arguing with you before,i thought you guys were talking about something different,but i agree with how NSMB 2 should be like SM3DL.
I don't remember which argument you speak of, but no big deal. lol

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember which argument you speak of, but no big deal. lol
Yeah,what argument...lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/UxksoExrJB0?si=8EumplGLubjnxheU