Wankare

OP
Trophies
Website
wankare.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Today in the japanese TLOZST teaser page this new video was posted it shows
some character profiles from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks!

In the video we can see : NIKO ( who is pretty old BTW), the Devilish Chancellor KIMAROKI , Shirokuni ( link's Mechanic teacher )
if you can see over the spirit tower you can see the triforce symbol .

KIMAROKI: the chancellor remembers me of the Incubus Sisters from Phantom Hourglass, he wears 2 hats to cover his horns.
NIKO: i can guess he's still alive since 100 years ago.. ( or maybe its his son)
AND! This Zelda's Featured Instrument : the Spirit Pipes ?
here it is

Source:Japanese Teaser Site

it has slightly enhanced graphics and music (BTW i love Zelda's Music)
biggrin.gif

Wankare

OP
Trophies
Website
wankare.deviantart.com
XP
Country
vergilite said:
very interesting the graphics look beautiful, but the game looks very similar to PHG so im wondering will it seem to similar and become boring
unsure.gif

No! it can be similar in the gameplay and the cell-shading style but its a completely different Story
instead of a fairy or Linebeck you got Zelda herself as a companion , so it may be similar but its going to be pretty interesting and different from the other one

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
vergilite said:
very interesting the graphics look beautiful, but the game looks very similar to PHG so im wondering will it seem to similar and become boring
unsure.gif

It's a sequel to PH, so what are you expecting?
tongue.gif

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have this game. i got it of a friend who got to be a tester for it. (dont ask for dump, coz i sure as hell ain't, sorry people) and it is quite good. the graphics are the same, the buttons and stylus things are the same, the train map is like the boat, but there are more enemies and its shorter. in all, the game is pretty much exactly the same except for your companion dude (that can press buttons, walk through flame / lava) and the bosses, dungeons, that kind of a stuff.

Wankare

OP
Trophies
Website
wankare.deviantart.com
XP
Country
.:Crimonite:. said:
i have this game. i got it of a friend who got to be a tester for it. (dont ask for dump, coz i sure as hell ain't, sorry people) and it is quite good. the graphics are the same, the buttons and stylus things are the same, the train map is like the boat, but there are more enemies and its shorter. in all, the game is pretty much exactly the same except for your companion dude (that can press buttons, walk through flame / lava) and the bosses, dungeons, that kind of a stuff.

i hate you XD (well just kidding)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr