New speakers help

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by ackers, Dec 29, 2007.

1. ackers
    OP

ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    I'm currently looking for new speakers as my old ones broke and I just found out they were crappy anyway according to reviews. I thought they were amazing myself but now I am looking for a replacement, can anyone enlighten me? I pretty much know nothing about them but I'm after 2.1 channel speakers. I want it for general TV viewing and when I plug it into my laptops headphone jack for listening to music. This might sound dumb but it has to have a headphone jack!

Edit: This item looks interesting.

"Three-piece system hooks up easily to PCs, CD and MP3 players" - does this mean I can just plug the headphone jack (if it has one) from the subwoofer straight into anything which has a headphone port? It says it easily hooks up to MP3 players so that surely means it can hook up via headphone port? I don't want anything to do with the white, yellow and red cables that come with it because I wouldn't know what to do with 'em!

I'm a bit of a speaker technophile you see. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice