New Solatorobo in development

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
CyberConnect2 confirmed that they are working on a sequel to Solatorobo: Red the Hunter.
Hiroshi Matsuyama, CyberConnect2's president, told this to a Spanish website during a Weaboo Manga and Anime convention taking place in Barcelona.

:arrow: Source

Haven't really played any of the games.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sadly the sales of the first solatorobo were lackluster, despite critical acclaim. I didn't expect a sequel to be honest. One thing I do hope they will do is that they will balance out the gameplay better, you become overpowered really quick in solatorobo. Don't get me wrong though, the atmosphere of the game really pulled me in and really made the game for me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for another release thread full of massive jimmy rustling and delicious furry tears.

I tried playing the first game but found it to be incredibly bland. Like nothing was actually fun in it and it was definitely undeserving of the hype it got.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I really enjoyed the first game and can't wait to play this one - it was quite enjoyable. The only gripe I had it was the bugged flying minigame which needed some more polishing before the release and could've been much, much better.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I liked the first game as well. Honestly it wasn't a great game and it was kinda repetitive, but somehow I found it fun to play.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I loved Solatorobo. I even did 3 playthroughs just to get the Omega Dahak. Red x Aht was adorable.

This sequel refers to Strelka Stories, right?

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this sequel will have better gameplay in battles then just grab, jump, and throw, that got old rather quickly.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I loved the game, besides Inazuma Eleven it was one of the few DS games that I actually had pre-ordered after the 3DS launch. I wonder if it's with different characters or the same ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...