New SNES Title On the Way in 2013

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game looks a lot of fun. But even if it didn't I would still buy just to support them and in the hopes of them(and others) making another. I think this is fantastic news. And like someone else mentioned, the prices of the SNES games back then were around what the devs are asking. So it's not a big deal to me. Besides, I'd rather spend that the money on this game than one of those run-of-the-mill, extremely boring, modern FPS's that seem to get churned out on a monthly basis. This will be money well spent in my opinion.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
perhaps you're thinking of megaman 9 and 10 which were both released on PSN, XBLA and WiiWare IIRC. Also there was a homebrew game that was released in 2009 called Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril, which was basically a tougher than nails megaman-esqe game with death traps that hint at famed homebrew game I Wanna Be The Guy.

It was 2 games? Ok I only remember reading about 1 game.

Either way, I thought that was really cool. It'd be nice if more of the older gaming companies *coughsquareenixcough* went back and made NES/SNES like in the days of old.. I imagine the retro fanbase would be big enough to warrent this sort of action.. and how much do you think production costs for a classic-style 8/16 bit game would cost if it was done as a digital distribution game? I would imagine it'd be considerably cheaper than it cost back in the 80's & 90's.

D

Deleted User

considering they probably didn't have any help making it at all, that's a pretty good feat!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
here's what i''l do:

1. wait for some fool to fork out that much for a SNES game
2. wait for him to rip rip the rom
3. wait for him to upload the rom
4. i'll download it
5. WIN

edit
nvm it's already out GOT IT!

Reactions: 1 person

OSpencerO

Trophies
From Nashville, Tennessee In Knoxville, Tennessee
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought someone might enjoy some cheat codes. -Spencer :yaywii:

Nightmare Busters - Pro Action Replay - Cheat Codes

Freeze Time
7EECBC0A
7EECB806
7EECB408

Infinite Bomb Special
7E1FD901

Infinite Cyclone Special
7E1FE101

Infinite Dash
7E1FC903

Infinite Energy
7E10BC01

Infinite Lives
7E1F9D04

Infinite Sphere Special
7E1FDD01

Infinite Time
7E009F59

Invincibility
7E10532C

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
perhaps you're thinking of megaman 9 and 10 which were both released on PSN, XBLA and WiiWare IIRC. Also there was a homebrew game that was released in 2009 called Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril, which was basically a tougher than nails megaman-esqe game with death traps that hint at famed homebrew game I Wanna Be The Guy.

It was 2 games? Ok I only remember reading about 1 game.

Either way, I thought that was really cool. It'd be nice if more of the older gaming companies *coughsquareenixcough* went back and made NES/SNES like in the days of old.. I imagine the retro fanbase would be big enough to warrent this sort of action.. and how much do you think production costs for a classic-style 8/16 bit game would cost if it was done as a digital distribution game? I would imagine it'd be considerably cheaper than it cost back in the 80's & 90's.
Final Fantasy 4 the after years?

Reactions: 1 person

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, the pixel art in this game is amazing! Really professional

If I still had a SNES I would probably buy it..

And yeah, the NES game from last year is called Super Bat Puncher. Very funny game.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the pixel art in this game is amazing! Really professional

If I still had a SNES I would probably buy it..

And yeah, the NES game from last year is called Super Bat Puncher. Very funny game.
THIS GAME IS NOT A HOMEBREW PROJECT! Please guys, do some research before you post.

This was an unreleased game from 1995 developed and going to be published by companies called Nihon Bussan Co. LTD. (Nichibutsu) and Arcade Zone LTD.

The team who is releasing it supposedly secured the rights to it from the companies and may or may not be adding a few things to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill