New Skyrim Add-On Announced - Dawnguard

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Livin in a box, May 31, 2012.

May 31, 2012
  1. Livin in a box
    OP

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom

The new official add-on content from Bethesda for Skyrim, releasing on Xbox LIVE in Summer 2012 for 1600 Points and will be released for PS3 and PC after but no other details have been revealed yet. The add-on will feature crossbows and a new area has been added - the fortress of the vampires! Here, there will be a vampire lord and there will be 2 different factions for you to join. Most importantly, you'll be able to suck people's blood at (almost) free will!

1 person likes this.
  2. Jackhilton

Newcomer Jackhilton Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanks for that, I'll be sure to get this when it comes out. (btw you can already drink people's blood on Skyrim : P)

3. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    i don't want to be a vampire, yuck :( my character is a werewolf anyway so i won't be able to become a vampire in this dlc, i won't be buying day one cause i will be waiting for the ultimate edition like i always am :)

4. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Hopefully soon for PC too, I want to replay Skyrim this summerholiday with this add-on!

5. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    With all this focus on vampires, I have to ask: what about Jacob? He's the bestest for Bella!

1 person likes this.
  6. AkiroWolfman

Member AkiroWolfman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Dawnguard looks epic. I am gonna have a good time hunting down those filthy vampires. My guy is also a Werewolf so can't be infected. I'm glad I kept that "curse" on me now.

I bet they have something of a preperation for being a werewolf like you can't join either side if you are a werewolf.