New Pokémon Let's Go trailer shows new features and changes to the world of Kanto

Nintendo has released a brand new trailer for Pokemon Let's Go. In it, we can see some new features, mechanics, and details for the game. Some of these additions include a new design for Blue/Gary, now called a "friendly" rival. Players can also dress up their character with different clothes, and can alter the hairstyle of their Pikachu and Eevee. You can traverse the world by riding large Pokemon, such as Charizard, Onix, and Arcanine. When your Pokemon follow you ala HGSS, they can also find items in the overworld for you. Pokemon Let's Go launches on November 16.

Official promotional art and a new Kanto world map were also released, which you can see below.

IMG_9839.JPG IMG_9840.JPG IMG_9841.JPG IMG_9842.JPG

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly really tired of dickriding first gen. I've played through it too many times on the original games and the remakes. The national dex is unbalanced and needs the inclusion of new pokemon because of the new types and moves.

This feels like nothing but a tech demo using the first gen because it is a small world and by using familiar characters, gives it a bigger chance for nostalgia idiots to buy into it blindly.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see 40 yo Misty and Brock with another nameless kid, are always younger - _- i wounder what's their secret...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
INB4 I don't liek changes >:C

seriously, blue was a jerk and was a cool jerk, why giving him the lollipop treatment?

it's 2018 and they still make yet another kanto remake and johto doesn't exist :c
maybe there is a 1% change of being dlc? it would be cool for once to play in kanto, then continue the jorney in johto, with the changes to reflect being the 3 (or was it 2?) years before the events of johto

damn game looks great, i want to play it >:C

Last edited by migles,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Ooh, local co-op in a Pokémon game? I hope it won't suck like the "co-op" in 3D Mario games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Chary You actually went and grabbed the letter é and didn't just write e out of laziness, I'm proud of you.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, local co-op in a Pokémon game? I hope it won't suck like the "co-op" in 3D Mario games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Chary You actually went and grabbed the letter é and didn't just write e out of laziness, I'm proud of you.
I'll be honest, I rolled out of bed and wrote it while still half asleep. My phone has never autocorrected with the accented e EVER, until this one time, so I'm honestly confused and baffled.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather have had a gen 2 remake than a gen 1 remake, as you get Kanto and Johto. :P Plus, I like a lot of the Pokeman in gen 2 :/

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where is blue?
They changed both Red and Blue designs a lot. So, they aren't called like that anymore. This is another game set in Kanto. And yes, while it's completely seen as a "remake", I'm sure new gameplay features will make the game plot quite different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up