New Nintendo protection broken in under 24 hours!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
As ever, we appreciate your patience and support while we do this.

As ever I don't give a bloody fuck about what the Wiikey team appreciates!! I don't have patience and don't support Wiikey at all. It just so happens to be that the guy who modded my Wii only sold the Wiikey!

Personally I don't care if Mario Galaxy works or not (yet) because I have a wonderful time playing Metroid Prime Corruption and the amazing Zack & Wiki!

Tonight I was playing a bit of that Zack & Wiki and suddenly I felt quite ashamed that I was stealing all of my games, because it's one of the games (like Metroid) that really shows the developers' love for the game. And I'm getting all this for free! And still one's not satisfied

Sometimes I feel like a spoiled kid, I hardly play a game all the way through and still I download everything that's "hot".

I seriously am thinking of buying more games, and I'll probably start with Mario Galaxy

Zobman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Any one try it yet on the WiiD modchip?
Well, it doesn't worth the trip. Let's wait for a new firmware from the Wiid team... but it looks like they are sleeping deeply since april
ohmy.gif

j5c077

some old guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg i got mario galaxy working on wiikey heres how i did it
1.you must be a noob
2.open your wii with wiikey installed
3.solder wires to any where (use water on board to make wires stick down better)
4.burn mario galaxy to disc then glue it to the bottom off wiisports (jam works if you have no glue)
5.hammer a nail into the middle of your wii (if you dont get into the center it will only let you play mario for 30000hours)
6.unplug your wii from the mains then push the disc into the slot. after the disc is all the way in, run a bath get in with your wii and submerge for atleast 10mins. finally your almost done put the wii into the microwave on 900wats(fullpower) for 30mins then put your head up to the glass and watch

jesus

stfu

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you gonna quote this wiikey.cn message again and again until the new firmware is released??
[07.10.29] Update on Super Mario Galaxy Issue
In addition to the announcement made earlier today about Super Mario Galaxy, we are pleased to confirm that we have now identified the copy protection method responsible and created a fix.

In order to guarantee stability, we have had to make a fairly major change to the way the code works. While all tests have proven positive, the challenge now is to create a delivery system to allow existing Wiikeys to be updated.

As ever, we appreciate your patience and support while we do this.

brpn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahahah all those ppl who bitched and said team cyclops sucked way back when the updates were supposed to be out for the dre and drive speed issues and how great wii key was!! glad i got my cyclowiz!!
smile.gif

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
omg i got mario galaxy working on wiikey heres how i did it
1.you must be a noob
2.open your wii with wiikey installed
3.solder wires to any where (use water on board to make wires stick down better)
4.burn mario galaxy to disc then glue it to the bottom off wiisports (jam works if you have no glue)
5.hammer a nail into the middle of your wii (if you dont get into the center it will only let you play mario for 30000hours)
6.unplug your wii from the mains then push the disc into the slot. after the disc is all the way in, run a bath get in with your wii and submerge for atleast 10mins. finally your almost done put the wii into the microwave on 900wats(fullpower) for 30mins then put your head up to the glass and watch

LOL
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

n00bs FTW!

WIIBEJAMMIN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
cant wait till wiikeys patch is out

I have to admit it's pretty painful sitting on this ISO knowing I can't play it because I went with WiiKey. But hey, who can blame me... it sounded pretty awesome at the time!

Typically I can be pretty patient with these things... but Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros Brawl... it's going to be tough. >___

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was short on money when I bought my WiiKey for $11 on Kaidomain.
The Cyclowiz was $30 so wtf!

Plus, I thought it was the best at the time because everyone talked about it.
I regret buying it now.
frown.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why the Wiikey team always have to make multiple announcements before they even release things that make no difference...I still wouldn't change to Cyclowiz though, because of that damn update switch.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Really? Wait, I don't think I understood right. All I have to do is get the ISO, burn it into a DVD, and that's it? Free Wii games? >___> I doubt that it's, but can someone PM me and explain to me how it works? I don't wanna spam up the board with my questions.

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Wait, I don't think I understood right. All I have to do is get the ISO, burn it into a DVD, and that's it? Free Wii games? >___> I doubt that it's, but can someone PM me and explain to me how it works? I don't wanna spam up the board with my questions.

From my understanding, you modify the Wii's DVD drive so it reads burned .iso disks, correct.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

pretty much, but of course you have to have a modchip in the wii

BTW, whats PAL and NTSC? just something i never learned
tongue.gif
TIA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2