Hacking New Nintendo 3DS Australia = PAL?

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
I like where they placed , start and select button on the new 3ds - should be a hole lot easer in game play .

I can be hard on the original 3SD XL to use these buttons fast in game play .

C Stick looks cool also to, although was the cartridge at the back where the R botton should be ?

Are was this not the case ?, from images I have seen ...

PS: as GW mention, "Do not" Update beyond that latest firmware 9.2.0-20 e/u/j est

yeah it's alot easier. too bad Pokemon ORAS doesn't even use the buttons. start and select have been remapped to X & Y. though yeah I've got a new 3ds and the buttons are much nicer there. I use them when I want to soft reset ORAS.
the c stick is cool, quite responsive. the cartridge slot is at the bottom in front of the unit, next to the headphone jack. it makes it easier to switch games and see if there's a game in without having to maneuver the system around to see and access behind the screen.

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah it's alot easier. too bad Pokemon ORAS doesn't even use the buttons. start and select have been remapped to X & Y. though yeah I've got a new 3ds and the buttons are much nicer there. I use them when I want to soft reset ORAS.
the c stick is cool, quite responsive. the cartridge slot is at the bottom in front of the unit, next to the headphone jack. it makes it easier to switch games and see if there's a game in without having to maneuver the system around to see and access behind the screen.

I see Thanks very Nice :) , The image I seen could have been fake then regarding where the cartridge is placed .

Also they say that you can see the 3D , without flicking of the original 3ds are 3ds XL 3D render, as if you move the screen left and right from you're eye site on original it dose flicker so you have to look at 3D direct, where they say on the new 3DS it dose not do this .

EDIT: Is the new on XL are LL they seams to be both ? :blink:

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I see Thanks very Nice :) , The image I seen could have been fake then regarding where the cartridge is placed .

Also they say that you can see the 3D , without flicking of the original 3ds are 3ds XL 3D render, as if you move the screen left and right from you're eye site on original it dose flicker so you have to look at 3D direct, where they say on the new 3DS it dose not do this ?
The New 3DS using the front camera to track where you are to adjust the 3D screen so it gives you an all round 3D effect; you don't have to get to the "sweet spot" of the old 3DS.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm HAPPY :yaynds:

n2efupa.jpg

Arrived today with FW 9.0.0-20E :)

I checked first and did a safe update to 9.2.0-20E.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why its down, anyway, make a google search for this

nintendo "3DS Update Checker" .exe -max

and there is your possible download :)

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know why its down, anyway, make a google search for this

nintendo "3DS Update Checker" .exe -max

and there is your possible download :)

Tried all, vanished is the word , unless someone has a copy from older day's to attach in .zip here ? , then all is lost sadly .

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/utilities/latest-3ds-update-checker-f32234.html
http://gamebrew.org/wiki/3DS_Update_Checker
http://psxtools.de/index.php/Thread/60177-3DS-Firmware-Checker-V1-01/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU