Hacking New Nintendo 3DS Australia = PAL?

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought mine from 365games for £172 deliverd, no tax.. I looked at Aus sellers but the vat and if it comes through royal mail/parcel force they add a £12 handling fee too!! Been stung a few times lol.

You got it yet? Any chance they ship out before Friday so it gets to you on release? Im too excited ahhhhh

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new 3ds (AU) will be released in white. i still prefer black color. too bad

do you know where i can find a list or chart of the color options coming out for each region w/pics?

and does anyone know about OTA updates? if i am in US and i have an Au model i assume i can just update and the NUS will send me the right Fw for my console? like say if GW has full exploit and we need to update emunand

EDIT: can we also get FW version confirmations from people receiving their new units

aceley

Trophies
XP
Country
i tried 365 games.. but they were preorder only... they've maybe ran out... eep.. that could have been better.. haha.. aw well
from fishpond mine were £298 for the 2 XLs

I'm a student currently studying pretty hard, so it might be best they come later in December haha

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling Smealum just purposely blocked kernel access from NinjaHax, to prevent rom loading. It's a real shame that he's only on half of our side. (Supporting homebrew, but not piracy)

minexew

ayy lmao
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a feeling Smealum just purposely blocked kernel access from NinjaHax, to prevent rom loading. It's a real shame that he's only on half of our side. (Supporting homebrew, but not piracy)

People really care for stealing games?
Make your own if you don't want to pay.

MikeBeaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my dispatch notice from 365game.co.uk yesterday evening, it arrived this morning, have done the update from 9.0.x.x to 9.2, complete a system transfer and all is working fine, order was placed on the 21st November, so all those who got a pre order in on that date or before should have it by now / tomorrow.

D

Deleted-355425

Yup mine came from aus on firmware 9.0 and I just updated it to 9.2.

Before:

2le2qz9.jpg

after:

detl3l.jpg

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine's just arrived. Now to decide if I keep it for myself or give it to my Husband for Christmas :P
I'm still hoping either the UK or US get a Purple/Majora's Mask one :3

tecra_a8

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, I want to know if GW3DS upcming 9.x firmware will support region bypassing ?
i want to buy aus new 3ds xl but playing US games/roms on it

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like where they placed , start and select button on the new 3ds - should be a hole lot easer in game play .

I can be hard on the original 3SD XL to use these buttons fast in game play .

C Stick looks cool also to, although was the cartridge at the back where the R botton should be ?

Are was this not the case ?, from images I have seen ...

PS: as GW mention, "Do not" Update beyond that latest firmware 9.2.0-20 e/u/j est - Now is the time to pay attention :)

Reactions: ieatpixels

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo