Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me3titelupdate_610.jpg

Following the latest batch of multiplayer DLC for Mass Effect 3, more info on the next multiplayer DLC, named "Rebellion", was leaked.

Along with two new maps, a jungle-type map named Firebase Jade, and a Thesia map named Firebase Goddess, there's also new weapons, equipment, and classes. These include new Quarian Infiltrators and Engineers, a Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel, as well as new Adepts and Vanguards.

The original text from Sony's Hong Kong website, where the info was leaked, is below:

"The Rebellion Multiplayer Expansion opens two new fronts against the Reapers: Firebase Jade's jungle reservoir and Firebase Goddess on Thessia. In-game reinforcement packs now include three new weapons as well as equipment, consumables, and six new classes: Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator, Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel, Phoenix Adept and Vanguard. The battle continues – hold the line!"

No pricing (if any) or date were released, however.

:arrow: Source

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gimme more story :3

Haven't really gotten into multiplayer (yet) because of my thesis work (finally done!). Maybe I'll pick this up, especially if it's free DLC :)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum... Vorchas are ugly as hell, but I actually find them rather cool (together with Turians, they're the coolest aliens imho), being able to play with one should be interesting. =3

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the source knows the difference between the Vorcha and the Yahg.

Anyway, more multiplayer DLC is always great, but more free multiplayer DLC would be even better. You listening, Bioware?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's fandom heresy, you know. You'll be spaced for that. It's the law.

TBH I never played any of the ME2 DLC so I kinda forgot the difference.

Ah, that would explain it. The DLC was definitely worth checking out, and good to have before going into Mass Effect 3, but not absolutely essential to get the plot.

Now, if they did introduce a Yahg player character for multiplayer, that would be very interesting to see...

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
It's difficult to get invested in the multiplayer battle against the Reapers when it means nothing in the bigger picture.

The engine is good it just sucks knowing what happens. Not so many people are going to be paying for ME3 DLC compared to ME2. Maybe the free clarification DLC will change all that, but it's too late for people that have completely lost interest after finishing the game once. I'm not even interested in the free stuff anymore, I just gave my copy away.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's difficult to get invested in the multiplayer battle against the Reapers when it means nothing in the bigger picture.

The engine is good it just sucks knowing what happens. Not so many people are going to be paying for ME3 DLC compared to ME2. Maybe the free clarification DLC will change all that, but it's too late for people that have completely lost interest after finishing the game once. I'm not even interested in the free stuff anymore, I just gave my copy away.

The multiplayer is rather popular and I've been playing it far past I completed the story. I don't really play for the single player implications, I just play it like any other multiplayer game, to have fun and unlock stuff. And more DLC means more stuff to unlock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.