Gaming New KH BBS Final Mix info

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So i found this little piece of new information.
Its from the Sony Press Conference Details.

-The trailer played at the Tokyo Game Show features a new armored warrior. (Who could it be?)
-The game will release in Japan in January 2011.
-There will be new content added to the game, on top of the additional content already added to the North American/European release.
-If you purchase Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, you will receive a code to download a costume for Cloud in Dissidia Duodecim 012, that will change his appearance to look like Kingdom Hearts Cloud.

New content apart from the Us/Eur versions!
New armored warrior?! A new boss perhaps?

source: Khinsider

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
For fuck sake...

I just bought the collector's edition. Now I find there's gonna be a slightly better one.

But then I guess this will probably never make it to the UK, it's a minor change, I still have the game and thus shouldn't worry about it. Although the KH Cloud in Dissidia sounds nice. But then Duodecim won't be out for a LOOOONG time yet.

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Blaze163 said:
For fuck sake...

I just bought the collector's edition. Now I find there's gonna be a slightly better one.

But then I guess this will probably never make it to the UK, it's a minor change, I still have the game and thus shouldn't worry about it. Although the KH Cloud in Dissidia sounds nice. But then Duodecim won't be out for a LOOOONG time yet.
well i think they should add more like new worlds new bosses more d links more characters :/

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
RebornX said:
Blaze163 said:
For fuck sake...

well i think they should add more like new worlds new bosses more d links more characters :/
Well they are adding a Monstro world it seems, also, a new "secret episode" has been added.
I bet they're gonna add at least a new d-link using a Monstro world character.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ragingchaosgod said:
Unless they're considering adding in everything they took out... I think they've found face icons for Pinocchio, Gepetto and Megara in the data...
You're thinking about 358/2 Days. BBS had data of Jungle Story and The Sword in the Stone. And they won't add it.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is BS. Why can't they just release the original game as Final Mix, instead of adding it in later and not giving us any new shit?

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Okami Wolfen said:
This is BS. Why can't they just release the original game as Final Mix, instead of adding it in later and not giving us any new shit?
Everyone is just gonna pirate it anyway so whats the point :\

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They never release Final Mix in north america or europe. Same for every final fantasy international editions.

Funny how they say international when it's in japanese.

Roxas Neval

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
awesome KH Cloud looks awesome,ill just download it anyway
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay