Hacking New Japanese WiiWare wads

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 24,881
  • Replies Replies 75
by default, ez5 runs roms in hybrid mode, auto save type detection, high speed, etc., but for if that doesnt work, we use clean mode, we create an .ini file for that rom with all the settings and it runs in clean mode
 
Killerbug said:
by default, ez5 runs roms in hybrid mode, auto save type detection, high speed, etc., but for if that doesnt work, we use clean mode, we create an .ini file for that rom with all the settings and it runs in clean mode
I don't know how i must to do with the M3 real :s
 
Star Soldier (J) has been released but not working on pal, reports of it working on ntsc though.
 
Heran Bago said:
That damn not-working text. Wow it's lame that North American Wiis don't have Japanese installed.

Also, none of the flash cards on the market support Wii-DS connectivity. If anyone sees some success then please post it!
GBAtemp's reviewers and cart manufacturers have stopped considering this an issue. I can't agree but oh well.

People have been praying for an update for their flashcards for a while.

actually geometry wars on the ds had no prob syncing up with geometry wars wii and i'm using a m3simply
 
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the grey screen at the beginning of the Ping Pong game says/does?

It only shows up the first time you load the game it seems, and I have no idea what it is.
 
I have cyclo DS, and for me wii-ds connection on pokemon farm don't work yet...
On PBR works nicely, but don't on wiiware.
Works for any1?
 
anyone tried using a jap ver. of pokemon ds to connect to the ranch on an r4?
 
Yeah you can do that. Me and a buddy were playing the japanese versions of the game before the NA release, and then we tried just for the sake of it, to use that save with the english rom, and it works just fine.
 
I've tried my cyclo with japanese rom and don't work yet... during the transfer, i get the white screens on ds >.<

i need other version of pokemon ranch to test, pm me plz
 
I downloaded the Final Fantasy CC WiiWare. But it didn't work! Everytime I load the FFCC channel, it automatically reboot my Wii. Does anyone know how to fix it?
 
lemonadess said:
I downloaded the Final Fantasy CC WiiWare. But it didn't work! Everytime I load the FFCC channel, it automatically reboot my Wii. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Update your Wii. Jeez stupid noobs.
 
Just tested the releases :

Dr. Mario & Virus Buster Wiiware jap.wad
FF Crystal Chronicles My Life as a King at WiiWare jap.wad
Pokemon Farm Wiiware jap.wad

Afther running the trough freethewads
All install just fine.

Downside is that :

- Dr. Mario & Virus Buster Wiiware jap.wad ::: doesn't have a channel name.
- FF Crystal Chronicles My Life as a King at WiiWare jap.wad ::: has a ... I presume "fake" channel name.
- Pokemon Farm Wiiware jap.wad ::: is rather boring IMO.

To inform you guys , im using :
PAL Wii
3.2E FW
Wiikey 1.9S

Ah well i'll just leave them on my backup drive for now.
Cant wait for the ntsc/euro wii ware versions.

Ill test the other one in about 20 minutes or so
smile.gif
 
FFCC name isnt fake, just open up the wad contents and you'll see that there are many files asociated to that name.
 
Tested WARE 0001 - Okiraku.Ping.Pong.Wii.WiiWare.JAP.Wii
Ran it through freethewads
Installs fine ... gets till black screen.

Ah well still nice to see wii ware is coming
wink.gif
 

Site & Scene News