New ideas...

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow, I feel that some of Kirby's abilities need variety, or need more movesets, and this is what I thought of...
I'm using the controls in Kirby Super Star Ultra for DS in this...
---
MIRROR
---
Up + B = Mirror Swipe (Kirby swings his scepter in the air, creating a short burst of mirror-like objects)
Down + B = Mirror Wave (Kirby swipes his scepter across the ground, sending a power wave that slices enemies
Hold B for 2s and release = Reflector Thief (Kirby sends a mirror ball from his scepter that steals the nearest enemy's power and allows you to store the power inside your scepter)
Select after Reflector Thief = Scepter Absorb (Kirby releases the power from the scepter and claims it, taking away your Mirror Power)
Up/Forward/Down + B Near Enemy = Mirror Catch (Kirby ensnares an enemy in a mirror cube, which will implode if you press B)
---
BEAM
---
Up + B = Beam Lift (Kirby creates a line of electricity and either is stored if A is pressed, or thrown like Cutter if B is pressed)
Down + B in air = Beam Thrust (Kirby thrusts his Beam stick down and spins downward. Once he hits the ground, a wave of electricity shortly travels across the stage)
---
ICE
---
Hold B and Release = Snowball (Kirby builds a snowball, which the size depends on the length B was held, and throws it when B is released)
Forward + B = Aurora Beam (Kirby shoots rings of icy aurora from his hands. These rings will freeze enemies and defeated mid-bosses on contact)
Up + Down + B = Ice Shard (Kirby creates a block of ice and breaks it in the air, allowing you to release the shards around Kirby when you press B)
---
New Abilities
---
DIGITAL
---
B = Console Throw (Kirby throws a random game console; same controls as throwing bombs)
Dash + B = ASCII Beam (Kirby generates a string of ASCII and shoots it forward)
Hold B 2s = Binary Blast (Kirby creates a ball of binary code, and hurls it forward. The more 0s there are in the code, the more powerful the shot is)
Forward/Up/Down + B near enemy = Digitize (Kirby pulls out a computer frame and drops it on his enemy, which causes the enemy to become binary code and disappear)
---
Eh, more will come to me.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Please note that the following paragraph may seem like a flame. While it may actually be a flame, it is not intended to offend.

First of all, this should have been in the EoF. Second, the new sets would have too much variety for the average player, plus they'd be too good.. Third, the Digital copy abilit(y/ies) sound(s) retarded. Why would Nintendo want to put them in?

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Please note that the following paragraph may seem like a flame. While it may actually be a flame, it is not intended to offend.

First of all, this should have been in the EoF. Second, the new sets would have too much variety for the average player, plus they'd be too good.. Third, the Digital copy abilit(y/ies) sound(s) retarded. Why would Nintendo want to put them in?
Well, you're pretty much right. The digital copy was the only thing I could think of (O_O'')

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1