Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
mhXoK.jpg

Today, CEO of Naked Fist˜™ Inc. AlanJohn has announced a release date for the new hentmei addition "Raise Your Weapon". The release date is friday, the 21st of December. AlanJohn said that this release date is "100% accurate" and hentmei will be released "with no delay". Here is our interview with AlanJohn and reporter Joseph Gordon:
Joseph: Good evening Mr. AlanJohn.
AlanJohn: yo.
Joseph: What the urgent news you wanted to tell us so badly?
AlanJohn: We are releasing hentmei.
*Joseph gasps*
AlanJohn: This month.
AlanJohn: 21-12-12.
Joseph: OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM SO FUCKING HYPED HOLY FUCKING SHIT OH MY SOMEONE GIVE ME A DICK TO SUCK I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW OH---
*Joseph has a heart attack*
*Daisy walks into the room*
Daisy: Sorry for the delay, Joseph has had a heart attack.
AlanJohn: No problem.
Daisy: So, what is going on in the new epic amazing installment?
AlanJohn: Well, i've already talked about this in a previous interview ( I think) but basically Vulpes Abnocto (played by Bradly Cooper) is on the run with a bounty of $5 million on his head and he is on an adventure with ProtoKun7 (played by Matt Smith) to save GBAtemp from the monarchy created by the dictator-admin Costello (played by Ellen Page).
Daisy: Oh wow, that's so cool!
Daisy: In fact that is so cool that I find you my idol, AlanJohn!
*AlanJohn has a smirk*
Daisy: Would you mind if I take off my shirt?
AlanJohn: I wouldn't.
*Daisy takes off her shirt*
Daisy: Oh wow Mr. AlanJohn, that's one big [censored] you have in your pants right there!

--------------
Rest of the interview has not been published due to the fact that it is quite severely NSFW.
This interview is in memory of Joseph Gordon. R.I.P.

COR5P.png

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No.
I'm sorry but if you were like to get in a fight between vulpes and p1ngpong or some shit then I would love to add you.
except i couldn't think of a reason to fight them. i don't think i have been in a fight here either, just heated discussions.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
except i couldn't think of a reason to fight them. i don't think i have been in a fight here either, just heated discussions.
:/
I'm sorry but presence in hentmei requires high GBAtemp performance and amazing luck. TBH I just randomly choose cameos. Like, in example, I see mucus in a thread about bears and make a cameo of him where he is mauled by a bear.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
:/
I'm sorry but presence in hentmei requires high GBAtemp performance and amazing luck. TBH I just randomly choose cameos. Like, in example, I see mucus in a thread about bears and make a cameo of him where he is mauled by a bear.
you should have made hentmeis when i was still posting.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes but as I said, you're not popular in the timeline "Raise Your Weapon" is in.
Even though you guys aren't in it I'm absolutely sure that you will all love this new hentmei installment :)
Damn your sound logic and understandable tone *shakes fist in old man way*
I concede this time alan john.
I look forward to your installment

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes but as I said, you're not popular in the timeline "Raise Your Weapon" is in.
Even though you guys aren't in it I'm absolutely sure that you will all love this new hentmei installment :)
I have always loved your hentmei AJ. I told my friends about this. The guys tattooed your hentmei on their backs and the girls want you sign their boobs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee