New G6 DS and M3 DS Real Information

beatngu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've lost all respect for M3 since they released their slot-1 solution. The fact that its an exact copy of the R4 and then when the R4 releases a firmware update, M3 releases the exact same thing a few days later...

why ? it's simple, really . m3 wanted to appear "in the game" for the new slot-1 race, so they purchased some cards from R4, rebranded them, and let r4 have a piece of their name brand until they could do their thing .

don't hate, just do your research . before i bought my simply, i read that they would be releasing a "real" version later with improved functionality . i decided that i'd take the hit because i wanted to play backups quickly . i don't hold any resentment towards M3, they're doing what every other cart manufacturer does: they're making small technological advancements to give their product an upper hand, or perhaps they're rebranding just to get a foot into the market . HP does the same thing with their low level servers to try to compete with dell, so why fault M3 for doing the same ?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
so, the m3 real must have some kind of memory to copy the game data to, for true 1:1 mimic right.
so that has to be 128MB, because that's how big NDS games can get. any ideas on how expensive that's going to be?
with it's price of only 45 dollar, m3 simply is a really cheap product. especially for europeans, because the dollar is pretty low we can import it cheaply. and already all roms run on m3 simply. So my question is: will this m3 real be worth the extra money?

Vii_itim

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thay will be so cool!!!

I just want to know if the g6DS Real will work as a passcard
So i can use two flashcards at the same time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users