Hacking New firmware update 9.8.0-25

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Now I KNOW that's not a picture of you and Mrs. Thorasgar because if it is, I just want to live in your yard. I won't make much noise, just shout when I occasionally screw up my 3DS/Wii U. I'll pay you in free games and my undying gratitude.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure you loose money on the deal. How much do you spend on games?

Firmware is not on box but you can then get a good idea from serial number on the box. Check it out in your car and if you don't like it turn around and return it. Move to the next store. Most major retailers have at least a 14 day return policy.

Yes you have to have the money to do that. That is why a good credit history is essential. I preordered 4 n3DSs to make sure I could get an exploitable one. 2 from best buy, one from Walmart and one from GS.

Sky is your only other option.

Well considering I don't even play the games I already have enough, and Nintendo isn't likely to release anything absolutely must-have in the future, I don't plan on spending any more money on games. I spent enough on this system and games already. I mostly only use the 3DS on airplanes and stuff, how often does that happen? It sits unused for months at a time.

I don't have a car. Going to multiple stores is a hassle. I generally never return things. I just don't get around to feeling like returning it.

I have credit, but a lot of people do not. This is a lot of trouble just to have a hacked system to get pirated games that I won't even end up playing more than once. I have pirated games on my vWii that I haven't even played once. If I haven't bought the game buy now, I obviously don't want it enough to go through this trouble. Maybe in another year or so, there will be a new exploit, or maybe I will get a Sky3DS, but it's not a priority for me right now.

Reactions: thorasgar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries