Hacking New FF:CC MLAAK WAD Released!

deba94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
FF:CC MLaaK with the extra buildings, dungeons and costumes unlocked.

All DLC is included for the current NSTC-U release.

Be aware that some DLC can only be unlocked through progress by beating certain dungeons.

-3 Extra Races unlocked
-Extra dungeons unlocked
-Luxurious House unlocked
-Sacred Shrines unlocked
-Chime & King's extra Costumes unlocked

There are also fragments of future DLC, these aren't activated and shouldn't affect your game. Here are the 3 examples I've noticed:

-The Library is a future DLC, it isn't implemented properly yet, and shows up unlockable within the game. There is no benefits, nor detriments to unlocking the unfinished library.
The graphic for the library exists, but within it is a house style visit and only one person. There's no clipping for the library so you can go through it, and no adventurers visit it.

-"Error" is suppose to be another future dungeon not yet finished. There doesn't seem to be a way to access it, so don't worry.

Tower of Inifinty is also another one not yet finished and isn't accessible.

( Final.Fantasy.Crystal.Chronicles.My.Life.as.a.King.WiiWare.NTSC.DLC.Unlocked+Cos
umes
)

Tested and works great! Also insult was removed
smile.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I wonder how you unlock the costumes... Because I finished the game yesterday night, and all the DLCs show up, "error" and "infinite tower" dungeons unreachable in any way, non-working library's there, but no costumes when I visit the castle.

It's a relief to know the library is buggy right now. I wish I had spent less time leveling my characters in normal mode!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:
Identical, but not the same. This one has more DLC unlocked. And even if it was the same, there isn't an insult.

wtf.gif

But i thought that identical meant...

wtf.gif

(is it just me, or does the "wtf" face look like the kid for The Oblongs?)

kuuhaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That torrent was made 4 days ago, and it's the same thing as others. It has the insult as well. The person has only just clarified what exactly is unlocked through the use of hex editing and what is available within the data.
This isn't new, the description is just clearer than others.

kuuhaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:
?

Are we seeing the same wads here? My source says it was released today and there is no insult for the version I'm using.

The insult, do you even know "which" insult this is and where its location is? This description was written 4 days ago, and I'd say where but it'd be against the rules. Either the person stole this description or they simply copied the torrent and removed "one" insult. I'd say the latter is the likely result.

deba94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kuuhaku said:
The insult, do you even know "which" insult this is and where its location is? This description was written 4 days ago, and I'd say where but it'd be against the rules. Either the person stole this description or they simply copied the torrent and removed "one" insult. I'd say the latter is the likely result.

You speak as if there are more than 1? I do know which I am talking about and I did a quick search and you are correct, the quote I made DOES come from 4 days ago. The uploader i got this from, I guess, copied the description. I can assure you though, the version I spoke of has no insult.

kuuhaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:
kuuhaku said:

You speak as if there are more than 1? I do know which I am talking about and I did a quick search and you are correct, the quote I made DOES come from 4 days ago. The uploader i got this from, I guess, copied the description. I can assure you though, the version I spoke of has no insult.

Perhaps the person only copied the description. There were two insults, one a simple little blank file, then another embedded within the game itself on the "loading saved data" messages that only show for a brief .3 seconds when you load up the game. In either case, it doesn't matter. It just seemed to be the same to me regardless because that description is old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary