Hacking New EZFlash 3 in 1's??

ShAdOwFuRi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I've been looking to get an EZFlash 3 in 1 slot 2 expansion cart to fit alongside my Acekard 2 for a while now, but I've been advised to put my purchase off in order to wait for the new 3 in 1's with 512 Mbit NOR-Flash that seem to be slowly coming into circulation.

So far I've heard of one person who has attained the white version of the new 3 in 1 from dealextreme (sku.1894), but not the black one. I am looking to get the black one, but am hoping to receive one of the newer models.

So can anyone who has bought a black Ezflash 3 in 1 (sku.2967) from dealextreme confirm that it is one of the newer ones, i.e. it has 512 Mbit NOR-Flash??

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think the newer ones are already released, but even if they are: why bother? I mean, there are only three games of 64 MB (which are actually GBA movies and can't be dumped yet) and you can't put two games on it (and it seems pointless as well).

If I were you, I wouldn't wait and just get one now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...