smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azoth2090 said:
Black ace said:
Azoth2090 said:
I don't run YSmenu on my R4i, so would somebody please explain this to me?
What do you need to know?extinfo.dat or ysmenu?

Preferably both.

Answer for first Part..

QUOTE(twiztidsinz @ Mar 2 2010, 10:21 PM) QUOTE(Pyrate02 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:40 PM)
Please forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is all this about?

I understand about updating the OS - currently using unofficial ao12, but what is the extinfo.dat?

Is this like an OS upgrade?
infolib.dat = Loading speed
extinfo.dat = AntiPiracy bypass
savlib.dat = Save Game size

Each of the files can be updated independently of eachother and of the firmware.

My answer to second (lamers terms aka my terms.)
The ysmenu is just the program/whatever you wanna call it to allow the ds to see/play the games.

If i am wrong please correct me. this was purely my guess. As I play Ragnarok private server lol.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
hondje43 said:
And now? how to do this?

Sonic and sega allstars racing (U) still dont works
is 4743
There's no point having a dstt anymore.only the japanese games are being fixed!
hate2.gif

hondje43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Black ace said:
hondje43 said:
And now? how to do this?

is 4743
hate2.gif
Not really...
Other games that didnt work (U)
WORKS NOW!!

hondje43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Black ace said:
hondje43 said:
Black ace said:
hondje43 said:
And now? how to do this?

is 4743
hate2.gif
Not really...
Other games that didnt work (U)
WORKS NOW!!
which ones?
world of zoo does xD

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would you come here and say this. This is a good chance for dstt and r4. Why don't you just go if your not here to help. We don't need another person telling us our cards suck. If someone is working to fix the games , I give them my thanks. So unless your gonna help or say something that will help, then why post.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smashbro said:
why would you come here and say this. This is a good chance for dstt and r4. Why don't you just go if your not here to help. We don't need another person telling us our cards suck. If someone is working to fix the games , I give them my thanks. So unless your gonna help or say something that will help, then why post.
Because the people fixing games, don't really care about U/E releases....
If they did, then U/E games would be included, but since they're not it's pretty simple to understand that pestering them to add games isn't going to accomplish much outside of pissing them off.

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
smashbro said:
If they did, then U/E games would be included, but since they're not it's pretty simple to understand that pestering them to add games isn't going to accomplish much outside of pissing them off.
Isn't new sonic racing game english >.>.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smashbro said:
twiztidsinz said:
smashbro said:
Isn't new sonic racing game english >.>.

which is why its not fixed yet?
tongue.gif

Leo99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Leo99999 said:
Hey guys, thanks for this work but I am experiencing errors with the file!

I haven and R4 (original) and I run YSMenu. I downloaded both files, replaced the old files in the TTMenu. I then tried to load 2906-Star Wars - The Clone Wars - Jedi Alliance. It seemed to load fine, but then a black box popped up saying:
[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-81

I hope you can help!
biggrin.gif

Sorry guys, not trying to nag but any one have any ideas on my problem?
unsure.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leo99999 said:
Leo99999 said:

I haven and R4 (original) and I run YSMenu. I downloaded both files, replaced the old files in the TTMenu. I then tried to load 2906-Star Wars - The Clone Wars - Jedi Alliance. It seemed to load fine, but then a black box popped up saying:
[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-81

I hope you can help!
biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

When the unofficial DSTT firmware was available with support for Star Wars The Clone Wars : Jedi Alliance, I don't think it ever worked on the R4 when it was ported over using YSMenu (for some odd reason). No one really cared though because the firmware at http://www.r4li.com/ allowed Star Wars The Clone Wars : Jedi Alliance to work fine.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
smashbro said:
You are free to buy another linker and go away...
closedeyes.gif

But, dont say something like that, because "AVATAR Eu" work now, for example!
rolleyes.gif

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
smashbro said:
You are free to buy another linker and go away...
closedeyes.gif

But, dont say something like that, because "AVATAR Eu" work now, for example!
rolleyes.gif
Question did you read what I said. There was a person that said have a dstt is pointless which my post was appointing. This wasn't against you or dstt, seeing as I only own Dstt. So yea.

Leo99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lacius said:
Leo99999 said:
Leo99999 said:

[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-81

I hope you can help!
biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

When the unofficial DSTT firmware was available with support for Star Wars The Clone Wars : Jedi Alliance, I don't think it ever worked on the R4 when it was ported over using YSMenu (for some odd reason). No one really cared though because the firmware at http://www.r4li.com/ allowed Star Wars The Clone Wars : Jedi Alliance to work fine.

Does this firmware work on the original R4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k