Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixkonsole

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep. As requested we added the Nintendo Wii to our 2 in 1 campaign at INDIEGOGO.com

What is it about? Basically 3 things.
1. An multiplatform App-store for Windows, Linux, AmigaOS, OSX and more
2. INDIEGO-OS A hybridOS which allows to setup easily a console like experience on any computer device you like
-> Developers can aim them as a single target, reducing costs and enlarging potential user base
3. AEROS a hybrid OS compatible to AROS (former Amiga research operating system) and Linux

INDIEGO-OS for Wii will be only usable in combination with the Homebrew channel.
But than you unleash a beast : )
You can browse through Games, Demos, Music and Movies from Atari era up to today.
Download what you like, enjoy and keep it updated.
This way the good old Wii will offer more bang than modern consoles.

There will be no piracy or illegal content.

20140509015831-appstore6.jpeg

This video shows the latest lowed version running on a SAM440@733MHZ which is very similar to a Wii, except it has more Ram and no swapping.

Reactions: Celice

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Good idea

2) I hope a forwarder will be made for this

3) Just watch, all you mutha*uckas will act like this is some new spanking amazing idea but, for the past few years I've been trying to get this damn community to understand the need for a new homebrew marketplace. -yes, I can legitimately say "up yours!" to all the nay sayers. With that said, I'm glad to see that the Wii will be kept alive by someone.

phoenixkonsole

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Harsh words : )
But yes. You got the Point.
You can also help with just spreading the word.

Some more Info can be found at indiego-Gaming.com

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most interesting thing that can come out of this would be a nice little indy war between OUYA and Wii and I would love to see the competition!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.