OP
Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Hey up Guys.

After a lot of Time I ran into a Problem here. ..

I ordered 20i Ace v3 Chips from DHG. Chips came and are manufactured just fine. But I instantly recognized a change in the Layout. I'll send you a Pic:

znNAYGw.jpg

look for the SS14 ...

anyway I can't get these chips to glitch in 2 different Trinity Boards. . no Chance.. tried 5 chips on 2 Consoles. . tried nearly every Timing File Available. . not even one Time Xell on the Screen. I've done hundreds of 360s and this reminds me of the first chips were you have to adjust Cable lengths etc... but usually Ace means Cable as short as possible and nearly any Timing at least it will boot.

Maybe one of you had one of these chips on the Table and has a Tip or Suggestions that might help me out.

Thanks a lot Guys really appreciate it.

Greetz Seb

Last edited by konsolenumbau.expert,
Reactions: masbass

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. There’s a batch of Ace chips that won’t glitch Trinities out there. WeekendModder has some stuff about it on his site. Apparently a whole production run was faulty. They’ll still glitch Corona boards. I got some and was pulling my hair out awhile ago. Ended up just using Rev C’s for Trinities.

Reactions: zfreeman

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey man. you're jokin
God damn they could have stated that in there offer... So now I need to get different chips... thanks a lot mate... been struggling with this bs for 3 days now... thanks
Yeah man. I tried them on sooooo many boards with all sorts of “fixes”, it was infuriating. It kept getting hung up at Post13 on rater iirc. Sellers really should have told people as soon as it was discovered.

D

Deleted User

Solution is found!

Chip has a Problem in the Design so you need to make some changes to get them to work.

Pic attached:
View attachment 120405
Might help someone :-)

Have a good one.

Was having the same issues then noticed my new batch of Aces were 150MHZ and not 300MHZ like the ones I always get. Flashed 150MHZ timing files and got 2 trinitys going. I did notice only 1 timing file worked out of all unlike other Ace batches.

konsolenumbau.expert

OP
Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
@trimax
If i just new you are here too i would of cause have mentioned you :wub:

Just soldered that thing in my own Trin and works like a charm. Just put the Thing together just to realise forgot to connect the HDD Device...:huh::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Great! So everybody .. Thank Trimax again ;-)
======
Ahhh you just signed up yesterday. Great ! So welcome on the English Site as well ;-)
Good to have you here. :yay:

Last edited by konsolenumbau.expert,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@trimax
If i just new you are here too i would of cause have mentioned you :wub:

Just soldered that thing in my own Trin and works like a charm. Just put the Thing together just to realise forgot to connect the HDD Device...:huh::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Great! So everybody .. Thank Trimax again ;-)
======
Ahhh you just signed up yesterday. Great ! So welcome on the English Site as well ;-)
Good to have you here. :yay:
Appreciate that contribution @trimax
A lot of people have been frustrated about this issue. Many thanks!

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is there an image of the other layout for identifying which version I got? Im thinking about using it with a trinity but if its the new layout Im not gonna bother and get matrix.

konsolenumbau.expert

OP
Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Yep. Simply put them 2 Black Diodes were they belong usually and take one of the unsoldered on the top where you got the black one from. Sorry for the strange explanation [emoji23][emoji6][emoji106]
Hey,

Do u have pic how u have modded ace v3 chip to work with trinity?

Thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1