OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Well, none of this will come as a big surprise here, but it's always nice to hear it straight from an official source. Microsoft has confirmed that a $199 version of new Xbox 360 will be coming in the fall to replace the now-$149 Arcade, which is no longer in production. In addition, the company's also spilled a few more beans -- Kinect will be available as a bundle with the new Xbox 360, and though there isn't any official pricing information on that one just yet, we've seen some telltale evidence on that front which would lead us to believe it'll run somewhere in the neighborhood of $399 for an Elite and $299 for the Arcade. So now you know.
Source

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
morrisseyshair said:
I'm a cheap bastard. I've been holding out on getting a 360 since it came out. I figure the older it gets the cheaper it and the games will be. At this rate I'll probably play Red Dead Redemption in two years' time. I'll consider buying this 360.
just get the 149 dollar model while its still there. i have it too, its not silent but it is great.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love how every Kinect game, including Kinectimals, charges you full price in stores.

I don't think the casual crowd can even afford full priced games, even if they liked it. That's why most of them already bought the cheap wii, and bought maybe 3 games in total. It just ain't going to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY