New games for PlayStation Plus, Games with Gold, and Xbox Game Pass announced for December

XGP_Coming-Soon_12.1.21.jpg

A new month is upon us, which means a slew of new games coming to Sony and Microsoft's subscription services. Sony has announced that December's games for PlayStation Plus will be coming out on December 7, meaning December 6 will be your last chance to add Knockout City, First Class Trouble and Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning to your library. The new games for this month will be:
  • Godfall: Challenger Edition | PS5 & PS4
  • Lego DC Super-Villains | PS4
  • Mortal Shell | PS4
Microsoft's Games with Gold has announced their games as well, with the usual rotation of two Xbox One games and two Xbox 360 games cycling throughout the month.
  • The Escapists 2: December 1 to 31
  • Tropico 5 – Penultimate Edition: December 16 to January 15
  • Orcs Must Die!: December 1 to 15
  • Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: December 16 to 31
Finally, Microsoft has announced the following games for Xbox Game Pass. Anvil, Archvale, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lawn Mowing Simulator, Rubber Bandits, Stardew Valley and Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector will all be coming to the program today, with more games coming throughout the month.
  • Anvil, Archvale, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lawn Mowing Simulator, Rubber Bandits, Stardew Valley and Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector: December 2
  • Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator: December 7
  • Halo Infinite: December 8
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors 4: December 9
  • Aliens: Fireteam Elite and Among Us: December 14

december-2021-games-with-gold.jpg
PS-Plus-December-2021_12-01-21-768x432.jpg

:arrow: Source (PlayStation Plus)
:arrow: Source (Games with Gold)
:arrow: Source (Xbox Game Pass)

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Outside of the obvious Halo Infinite, its a light month all around. Although seeing FF 13-2 taunts me a little as a game I never finished.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally this is a good Gamepass month for me. Looking forward to Stardew Valley | Lightning Returns | One Piece and Halo Infinite.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me PS Plus has hands down the better games this month over GWG..... apart from some odd but typical Sony decisions. The first is Godfall being more of a demo and not actually the full game. Secondly, Mortal Shell is the last gen version. Let's see if they block access to the free Enhanced Edition upgrade because the standard edition wasn't actually purchased. In which case I would just play the enhanced version on Game Pass.

Unia4L

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so where's Nintendo with our NSO+ subscription n64 games? OH that's right Nintendo does whatever they want.
Nintendo: $79.99 to allow up to 4 (or 6 I can't remember) profiles to use online/the "free" games you get
Sony and Microsoft: $59.99 for any profile on the console to use online and the games you get, and not retro games that most people don't play, modern games.. that most people don't play but you get my point.

limpbiz411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo: $79.99 to allow up to 4 (or 6 I can't remember) profiles to use online/the "free" games you get
Sony and Microsoft: $59.99 for any profile on the console to use online and the games you get, and not retro games that most people don't play, modern games.. that most people don't play but you get my point.
speak for yourself, their are plenty of great games on xbox game pass.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These threads might as well start including EGS since that's the only one that's actually free to keep. Godfall Challenger Edition is gonna be given away on there too soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\