Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1134 - Rock N Roll Racing EURO 32 Mbits (Independent)

1134.PNG
1134-2.PNG

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
dosnt anyone here ever heard of rock n roll racign the classic? far out dotn you remember the snes ?
i know its been relesed allready (U) but its not a crappy game

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
whats ggoing on....im waiting for games too. one day like tommorw!!! abotu 10 gaems are guann eb realesed at once
everyone will jsut go crazy it will be complete and utter chaos then the next day everone will eb like WE WANT MORE GAMES!!!!!!
ajjaja

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
on the 26th of this moth more games will be in STORE< that does'nt mean that they will be as roms till the next day hopefully.

As of this game i used to play this heaps on the snes & finished it was a great game, i hope they do port part 2 as well. I never played the gba version (1st release or this release) cause it dont seem to be anything new since i have finished it many years ago on snes, so i dont think there is anything new.......hmm i wonder if olaf the viking is still a hidden charactor in this?

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Funny, anything i've seen from this game I think sucks. It looks like a cheapish Amiga budet-game. Still I wonder if my point of view will change when I play it. It's often that a gamepic gives totally wrong impression of what the game is really like.

Buy

MarcosDJ

Trophies
XP
Country
This game took up a year of my life before, it can probably do it again. Perfect port which is impressive.
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
No matter how I look @ it, Rock and Roll reminds me of Biker Mice from Mars.. Remember THAT game? It was COOLER. B)

What system was that game for?

I loved the cartoon series
tongue.gif

MarcosDJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, does anyone know the artist/titles of all the tracks on this game?

I know have bad to the bone, what are the others?

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I allready beat the (U) release. What i'm still looking forward to is the least game of the Blizzard Classics Series it is called Blackthorne, it was one of my favourite games on my Old 386 PC... on the blizzard site it is said to be shipped in 2003... anyone here knows more about the release date?

Daikanta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was pretty pointless to post on this topic several days after the last post, and as for the SNES thing...Why would you do that? Now you can take this great game with you where ever you go!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...