New: 1078 - Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue (U)

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well If I transfer my saved game from to the USA one... I have 6 stars
smile.gif

Oh BTW the special effects you get when you enter the net is there just so the has time to load all the data for the net part of the game. If they got rid of it they may have found a faster loading technique.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you didn't liked the first you are not going to like this!
anyway... i have the proof that this is the black version... i just founded punk (which is really strong!)
subanark have you finished the japanese version?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you didn't liked the first you are not going to like this!
anyway... i have the proof that this is the black version... i just founded punk (which is really strong!)
subanark have you finished the japanese version?
why does it have a megaman blue start screen then ?
smile.gif
because and capcom are nut so...
first there was megaman battle network 3 japanese
then there was megaman battle network 3 black japanese
then there is megaman battle network 3 blue version and white version for the us market...
now the blue version (U) is the black version (J)
and the white version (U) is the normal version (J)
(hope you understand it!
wacko.gif
)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright! I already downloaded the rom and I'm ready to play it now.
That's what I'd want to say but I got a busy schedule today so I'll have to wait before I start playing it. Too bad...
frown.gif

DaBomb- Strange that crickets's doesn't work for you because I just downloaded it from there. Perhaps you should try again. In the mean time, we can't give you any other rom sites beside the ones listed in the GBA Scene Links. Sorry but that's the rules.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Started playing it, and am liking it so far. But like X-Gamer, I've got stuff to do today, i.e. clean my room. So, I guess I'll so you guys tomorrow.
rolleyes.gif

DaBomb- Not only can we not give you the link, but ordering us to do so doesn't help your position.

C

Czar)Epoch

This game has been out for a while at retail stores. At least 2 weeks now if not more. I am suprised that it took someone this long to get it off the shelf and dump it. Both of the games were released at the same time too. If you look at a GBA games shelf you should see blue and white next to eachother. If you really want the other one you can always do another independent release of it too.

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
This game has been out for a while at retail stores. At least 2 weeks now if not more. I am suprised that it took someone this long to get it off the shelf and dump it. Both of the games were released at the same time too. If you look at a GBA games shelf you should see blue and white next to eachother. If you really want the other one you can always do another independent release of it too.
They are not out yet. They come out in 2 days. What have you been smoking?

exo

Trophies
XP
Country
You should know better than to request here.

This is your first and only warning, next offense = suspension, after that = ban

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?