New: 1078 - Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue (U)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
How is this one compared to 2? I really really loved 2, one of the best games on GBA IMO, spent 80 or so hours on it.

The reason I ask is I was really looking forward to this, and when it came out I went flash it and remembered my SP was at my friends! GAAAH!

Anyway I am flashing it right now with Rock N Roll Racing and AW2. Hell I may even slap DBZ2 on there aswell!

So what are peoples impressions? Better than 1? 2? I have real high hopes for it.
A magazine I buy often here in the U.K only gave it a 6/10. They said it was too 'samey'...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, expect the EXACT same graphics, but I really like the storyline on this on best. IMO, each one is better then the last.

bfg_hdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
thug4life, you must be sure that this game rulez, i cant modify megaman yet but i watch in a video that you can do a lot of new things, believe that is a cool game, teçhe negative is that you need the other colors version to get all the chips and the emu players can't do that by obvious reasons (please don't start posting again about visualboy advance should have multiplayer)
well if i have to score ill put 8/10 sometimes the labyrinth is bored

P.D excuse me for my english and my face is the fact that i am a fan
biggrin.gif

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think this game is great, and each version is better than the last. the only thing that would've made this version better was that if they had only 1 version with everything in it.

but i guess it's alright since me and 2 of my friends are playing blue and 3 are playing white.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
This game is great so far. I haven't gone too far but I am able to edit Megaman's features slightly and I have a new folder. As for the battles there isn't that much of a difference really but there are more features such as more viruses to battle, new areas, new feilds, new chips etc. Overall I give this a nine.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will White rom ever dump after Blue ? Because I know there are two White and Blue. Blue have more goodies but will White rom ever dump ? I hope so.

bfg_hdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yeah you are right i never thinked about changing the .sav thats a great idea i was thinking in the trade otion but still if my memory dont fail in mmbn2 you would obtain chips only battling with friends (aura chips dont remeber the names) maybe a few chips in mmbn3 are in the same way to get???

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
hey DarkNataku you managed to finish the game already?!?! Wow that was fast. How long does it take to beat the game?

I've started playing it a bit but i don't like the scurrying through the internet to find things. It's so boring. So far i still like mmbn2 best. But i suppose i'm only at the start of 3.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I like it. Still not sure about the new upgrade programme though...

I just got to the zoo part.

*Wonders who will be the first to add there 100% .sav with all chips to gbasaves.com...*

@dice, because with great responsibilty comes great power...

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i finished the game too!
happy.gif

quick comment
want to know how is mmbn3?
think of mmbn2 but more easy (at least for the normal quest)
(for the white rom how we are supposed to know? =P)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay