Hacking New #002 protection?

Otei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
niksa said:
"LISTO, FUNCIONA PERFECTO
lo que hay que hacer es usar el IOSPATCHER y pasarlo a una ios 30! le pasais el wiibrickblocker y scrubber y listo, a jugar.
el juego no esta mal, es muy arcade, para amantes de los coches

Otei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i found this->

con este minitutorial no deberias tener problemas a la hora de copiar los juegos y que os funcionen en wii
1 - Abrir la ISO con wiiScrubber.
2 - 2ª partición main.dol. Botón derecho SAVE o EXTRACT (lo dejas en el escritorio o en la carpeta que quieras)
3 - abrir el Wii Patcher y cargar el main.dol que has extraído y darle a buscar error 001 y Fix, luego Save (a la derecha de la ventana principal).
4 - cerrar el Generic Wii Patcher y desde el WiiScrubber botón derecho en main.dol y LOAD o REPLACE.////si no te sale load te saldra replace, y eliges el main.dol que parcheaste! asi lo reemplazas con el de la iso, ya solo te qeda el qinto, paso. te recomiendo un sexto paso, y es pasarle a la iso el wii brick blocker, y listo, a jugar
5 - Por último cogemos la ISO, la pinchamos y la situamos sobre el exe del IOS Patcher (versión 1.1). Te pide que pongas un código e introduces 30, le das a enter y otra vez a enter (en juegos como el Metroid Prime 3 pones 21 y te funcionará de maravilla).

google->

minitutorial this should not have problems when you copy games and you work in wii
1 - Open the ISO with wiiScrubber.
2-2 nd main.dol partition. Right click SAVE or EXTRACT (Leave it to the desktop or in the folder you want)
3 - open the Wii Patches and load the main.dol you to seek out and give 001 to Fix error, then Save (right of the main window).
4 - Generic close the Wii and Patches WiiScrubber button from the right or on main.dol and LOAD REPLACE .//// if you do not load leaves you gonna replace, and choose the main.dol to patch! so replace it with that of the iso, and only you qeda the qinto step. I recommend sixth step, and it is to pass the wii iso brick blocker, and ready to play
5 - Finally we take the ISO, get a puncture and placed on the exe IOS Patches (version 1.1). Asks you to get a code and enter 30, you give to enter and again to enter (in games such as Metroid Prime 3 you get 21 and will work wonderfully).

sho0tyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't tried the Need for Speed game, but I got the same 002 error when trying to play Katekyoo_Hitman_Reborn_Kindan_no_Yami_no_Delta_JAP_WII-TMD

It's funny the error shows in English, even when using a Japanese game on Japanese Wii.

Where can one download the IOS55 that people say can fix the problem?

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sho0tyz said:
I haven't tried the Need for Speed game, but I got the same 002 error when trying to play Katekyoo_Hitman_Reborn_Kindan_no_Yami_no_Delta_JAP_WII-TMD

It's funny the error shows in English, even when using a Japanese game on Japanese Wii.

That's interesting, since that game is 1 year old.

Are you sure it's the #002 error and not the #001 or a different error? Does it specifically say #002 error as in the screenshot at the first page of this topic?

And if it is, did you update your wii to 3.4 or have you tried to play Animal Crossing?

sho0tyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rammoth said:
sho0tyz said:

Are you sure it's the #002 error and not the #001 or a different error? Does it specifically say #002 error as in the screenshot at the first page of this topic?

And if it is, did you update your wii to 3.4 or have you tried to play Animal Crossing?

The game is NOT a year old. It just released yesterday. It is exactly the same error as the first page of this thread. Blue screen Error #002 with english text. I was surprised it was english because every other error screen I have ever seen on the Wii is in Japanese. I have firmware 3.2J. The game asked for an update but I did not install it. I booted the game with geckoOS and got the error screen. Also, I have never played Animal Crossing. Where can I get the IOS55 that people are claiming will solve the error?

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sho0tyz said:
Rammoth said:
sho0tyz said:

The game is NOT a year old. It just released yesterday. It is the same error as the first page of this thread. Blue screen Error #002. I have firmware 3.2J. The game asked for an update but I did not install it. I booted the game with geckoOS and got the error screen. Also, I have never played Animal Crossing. Where can I get the IOS55 that people are claiming will solve the error?

extract it from the disc with wiiscrubber, or if you don't have the image, use WUFE and an sd card to get it.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sho0tyz said:
Rammoth said:
sho0tyz said:

The game is NOT a year old. It just released yesterday. It is the same error as the first page of this thread. Blue screen Error #002. I have firmware 3.2J. The game asked for an update but I did not install it. I booted the game with geckoOS and got the error screen. Also, I have never played Animal Crossing. Where can I get the IOS55 that people are claiming will solve the error?
You can use Wii File Update Extractor by Nuke.

It'll extract IOS55.wad from the disc for you.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
nicksasa said:
dunno it just works as most games use ios36 now im going to play nfs indercover byz

Lol, Indercover
rofl2.gif
...the new Packshot:

rofl2.gif

So, patch the game with IOS36 on a Modchip won't work, right?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Next dumb question (and yeah, I searched before with Google...)....How to patch? can someone give me a Link to a Tutorial or something?

@nicksasa: No, it's a "Where-Is-Varun"-Image, you have to find Varun, kinda-like where is Waldo
nyanya.gif

(Note: I'm not a racist, I realy have nothing against Indians!!!)

Otei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
blackbrew said:
nicksasa said:
dunno it just works as most games use ios36 now im going to play nfs indercover byz

no. i meant how to patch a game for a specific IOS ?

have you read anything? mmm... waninkokos iospatcher1.1 ... are you two asking for this??

Otei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i post at top of page 9 howto patch to ios30 jijijiji and nicksasa says that patching to ios 36 it works!!

people don't read anything...

5 - Por último cogemos la ISO, la pinchamos y la situamos sobre el exe del IOS Patcher (versión 1.1). Te pide que pongas un código e introduces 30, le das a enter y otra vez a enter.

google translation->
5 - Finally we take the ISO, get a puncture and placed on the exe IOS Patches (version 1.1). Asks you to get a code and enter 30, you give to enter and again to enter

make this!! only change number 30 for 36!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't enter my dragon