OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
so it's just this game??
what about that 4-5 months of no updates/websites/forum/communications, etc??
Even 5 months of no updates, there weren't that many games you couldn't play.
Cyclo could still play Rock Band 3, Super Scribblenauts, and a few other games I can't remember.

Goldensun is the 1st game I wanted to play the Cyclo couldn't. Even the recent 1.6 didn't fix GoldenSun (J) from a month ago.
And even when Cyclo couldn't play a game for most other people, we'd usually see a game patch within that day, there's no such hex edit, patch, or ar code to be found. It can't be that difficult of an AP system if other carts have patched around it sofar.

Vulpes Abnocto said:
How long have you had it?2-3 Years. Whenever time was October 2007ish

QUOTE(Knyaz Vladimir @ Nov 30 2010, 09:28 PM)
Please explain to me the point of this thread.
To bitch. Got a problem with it?
And I don't appreciate the tone of that post. In fact its rather rude and very cocky cock of you.
I demand an apology for your insolence.

Necoconeco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh it still works, just for the 1st time theres a game I can't play.

Buying is an issue for 2 reasons, not available around me (yet), and I like having my games all on one cart. I'm not in school anymore; the days of carrying 15 NDS games in my purse and/or cargo pants are long-over.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Knyaz Vladimir said:
LOL it's a blog
tongue.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
With the advent of the DSTwo and it's clean mode (for less than the price of a cyclo), and the Wood firmware even letting R4 (and select clone users) play recent games without needing patches... it's that nobody's bothering to patch games (or forward patches from 2ch or whatever).

It's not about how tough it is, but about if the person doing it would benefit from it.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FireGrey said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:
LOL it's a blog
tongue.gif
I almost never post in blogs, this was a thread in the Cyclo section.

And I will not give you an apology for what you have done. You bitch about something that's so relatively easy to fix with a patch, like I have done with twenty-or-so games before.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Sounds like a pretty good life span for a flashcart.
Every one that I've used has done me well for about a year.
Hmm?? My original (yes, original) R4 lasted me maybe 3 years... then it just decided to constantly freeze on every game (not ap, lol) So I got a 1:1 clone from Shoptemp and at the moment, it's been with me for roughly 3/4 of a year...lol, it dies and I'll be getting a DSTWO or a flashcart for the 3DS...
huh.gif
When the 3DS is out and/if a flashcart or some other piracy device is made.

Necoconeco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont need to buy a new flashcart for a dyeing system. And I spent about $2,000 on my DS before I got a Cyclo, so instead of being thankful for the savings, I'm resentful because I could have avoiding buying in the 1st place. >:[

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was pissed off with my Cyclo when I realised that for the first time in a while I wouldn't be jumping right into the latest games. But I couldn't stay mad at it for too long. Sure, it's pissing me off not playing Golden Sun but then my trusty Cyclo currently holds the entire Ace Attourney saga plus the Miles Edgeworth spinoff, About a dozen high quality RPG's, the Castlevania series which has always been a personal fave, and the A-Team movie. So it's not like I'm short of entertainment.

And even if I was full of Cyclo rage, my discovery of the new Prometheus 3 firmware for my PSP which allows me access to Ace Combat X2 and Valkyria Chronicles 2 has calmed me down anyway. I've got plenty to do until the end of the year. Much as I'm eager to play Golden Sun I'm mature enough to recognise that I need to find alternatives for the time being. Plus I have the new Harry Potter movie flashed to my 4GB card. Quality's not bad, what with it being a camcorder thing. Not bad for free anyway. But then I actually paid to see the movie so it's not like they got no money out of me.

Hell, even if my handhelds fail me altogether I still have my Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Gamecube, N64 and of course the king of all consoles the mighty Super Nintendo with Starwing and Mario All Stars. I'm set for a fair while, methinks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o