Never buy from 4coolday

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by xxgenoxx, Dec 22, 2010.

Dec 22, 2010

Never buy from 4coolday by xxgenoxx at 5:41 AM (4,546 Views / 0 Likes) 34 replies

1. xxgenoxx
    OP

Newcomer xxgenoxx Member

United States
    Spent almost 40$ on a supercard 2 on December 4th, shipped on December 6th. ITheir free shipping didn't come with a tracking #, so they decide to write their own estimate on when it will arrive, which is 7-10 days, yet its been over 2 weeks now, I sent 2 emails about 4 days ago regarding this delay, their website says they reply ALL emails "within 12 hours" yet i've had no response. I'm really upset because im getting this card for my brother for Christmas. Now it probably won't even arrive by then and I'm gonna have to pay fast shipping on another site + the actual card again. Its shitty enough that they only have one form of customer service, which is one email, but to completely ignore customers who get scammed out of this? f this

Don't be fooled by their free shipping and slightly lowered prices, if I had the choice I would have spent up to 20$ to get out of the chaotic situation im in

4 cool day = 0/10

2. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    thanks for the heads up and hey I know how you feel, dealextreme is the same way.

3. Etalon

Member Etalon Former Akaio Fanboy

Morocco
    ?

Dealextreme was a great shop, but they don't sell any flashcards for over a year now.

4. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™

United States
    Chinese shipping + Holiday mail = BULLSHIT estimates.

You'll get it soon just be patient. and next time, when ordering ANYTHING from China, get the 2$ tracking number, it'll save you some stress.

5. DigitalDeviant

United States

yeah untill they email you weeks later that a certain item is out of stock, yet don't bother to update the item status, ever, oh and they have horrible customer service. I'm sorry to say this, they were great until they weren't able to deliver and be honest about their stock availability.

6. aiRWaLKRe

Member aiRWaLKRe GBAtemp Regular

United States
    First off over seas shipping takes a while plus their estimate saying 7-10 is 7 to 10 business days, no matter where you buy from, overseas or local, the estimate is always in business days so that means you can't count saturday and sunday. So its only been about what 12 days? And it's the holiday season so if you don't pay for next day or 2nd day type shipping then you can definitely add several business days. So just wait it out and you should get it [​IMG] I personally hate buying something from overseas cause it takes forever with regular shipping.

7. Etalon

Morocco
    OK. That might be true.

I never had an issue with that, but I guess "custumer service" is a problem with all chinese $2 stores on the web. [​IMG]

It's nice, funny and cheap, but you really shouldn't use such a shop if you need anything in time (like Christmas).

8. DigitalDeviant

United States
    yeah, luckily I ordered some things from a flash cart site like 2 weeks ago and it arrived safe and sound yesterday.

9. Etalon

Morocco
    I'm still waiting for my stuff from Lightake, but I got my stuff from two different chinese shops that I ordered the same day (Price Angels & DSCartShop).

I'ts christmas season, and it's good or bad luck. [​IMG]

10. xxgenoxx
    OP

Newcomer xxgenoxx Member

United States
    Sorry I tried holding it in, but I can't help but ask, what is with your profile pic.. it is disturbing!

11. Etalon

Morocco
    Yeah. Thanks.

I'm glad you like it. It keeps annoying kids away. [​IMG]

Is "4coolday" even a chinese store? It's quite expensive for a chinese shop...

12. Ryukouki

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    Yes, Chinese store. I am in close contact with them, as I was coordinating a raffle with them. Though slow, they are very reliable people. [​IMG]

13. RedBaron

Newcomer RedBaron GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    [​IMG] I bought a two flash cards on the 10th December and paid for the fast delivery with tracking for 3 to 5 day delivery and I still am waiting and where it is buy the tracking information is nothing but lies I still don’t know where it is

14. xxgenoxx
    OP

Newcomer xxgenoxx Member

United States
    Lol you are totally missing the point, my main point is their customer service is shit, i don't mind waiting, but if i want to know about my product, i bought it, i ask about it, and im expecting a reply at least within 3 days, even though they say they reply within 12 hours, not only that i just discovered a bunch of people getting defective cards, and not getting refunds, also going through the same situation as me of never getting any customer service at all, no reply, nada from 4coolday, still 0/10

i look through these forums on 4coolday, i see lots of people with complaints, the only reason you're supporting them so much is because you're sponsored by them

nice try though

15. Lost Wisdom

Newcomer Lost Wisdom Member

United States
    a supercard 2 really $40?

16. xxgenoxx
    OP

Newcomer xxgenoxx Member

United States
    yup don't forget to ignore the fact that i said "almost" and the possibility that i may have also gotten an sd card or adapter that comes with it =)

17. diando

Member diando GBATemp™ Creepy Arceus™

Canada
    Thanks for the heads up. I remember my Deal Extreme woes like this. They put my items on back order.

18. Etalon

Morocco
    Yeah. Have a look at the Acekard forum of GBAtemp, it's full of N00b crying although it's the best card available. [​IMG]

Don't forget that it's three days before christmas, you can't expect any "normal" customer service now.

You had bad luck, I'm sorry for that. But that happens. Obviously.

19. Ryukouki

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    I remember you QQing yourself out there too. Hypocrite.

20. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    guess you never tried to return anything =P. it took 8 months of arguements to get refunded for a crappy dingoo a320. i'd never buy anything over $10 from them again.

-another world