OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Revealed today during Nintendo's GDC 2011 keynote speech, the North American 3DS is the latest in a long line of handheld devices capable of tapping into Netflix's streaming video service.

Netflix plays on just about everything these days, so it really comes as no surprise that Nintendo's next handheld, due out March 27 in North America, will follow suit. The streaming video service will allow players to view high quality television shows and movies using the 3DS' higher-resolution top screen.

With every console, every PC, most phones, many Blu-ray players and television sets, and now the Nintendo 3DS supporting the service, the six-device limit Netflix puts on streaming accounts is starting to seem a little inadequate.

The Netflix service goes live on the 3DS this summer.

http://ca.kotaku.com/5774468/the-nintendo-...ay-your-netflix

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Fast move.

I love Reggie. Specially when he makes cool announcements.

Did he mention the 3D Video recording? I see it on the screen behind him but I didn't hear him say it.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont really think its such a good idea to post these without a concrete source, the livestream moment has passed so those seeing this for the first time dont know if its true or false.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
MeritsAlone said:
I dont really think its such a good idea to post these without a concrete source, the livestream moment has passed so those seeing this for the first time dont know if its true or false.
Well, Netflix is already out on Wii and has been out for a while, so at least that much everyone knows is true.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the quick updat ---
HOLY CRAP!
*sigh* oh okay...
Well, the livestream froze at the moment when Iwata was bowing and I thought he was about to fall or collapse. O_O ...

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Epic! I can't really say I'd use it, since I don't have a Netflix subscription, but maybe sometime in the future.

Plus, if Netflix can do it, so can Hulu.
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you download from NetFlix or is it only streaming? I commute a lot so.. I don't get signal when I'm underground in the subway.

D

Deleted_171835

Anakir said:
Can you download from NetFlix or is it only streaming? I commute a lot so.. I don't get signal when I'm underground in the subway.
It's only streaming.
-
Perhaps, Netflix could add a 3D option for some of their movies. That would be great.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Anakir said:
It's only streaming.
-
Perhaps, Netflix could add a 3D option for some of their movies. That would be great.
I think that they mentioned 3D streaming... Holy crap. The 3DS is gonna be so amazing.

MUST HAVE! :drool:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing