Homebrew nesDS issue

SHRIVES93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everytime I boot up nesDS it loads the application and then as soon as a see the screen pop up about half a second later the screen shuts off but the ds is still on because the green light is on. can someone tell me how to fix this?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i've read a bunch of posts on a few different forums about how the r4 sdhc (and other r4 clones) has homebrew issues. try manually dldi patching with a dldi_no patch utility. also you might want to have a mod move your post to the r4 sub-forum.

-another world

djshok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might also try backing up your micro SD card, formatting it and putting everything back on. nesDS sometimes screws up if you've been writing and rewriting a lot of files to your card. I've had it happen and read about it happening on another forum. It worked for me and the guys there.

Good luck.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
apparently some older versions are uncompilable with sdhc cards, however my version doesn't have that problem [edge] unfortunately I can't remember were I got it, so I might have to upload it.
EDIT: I think I found it http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo/ne...o-ds-nesds.html hope this is the one
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...