nesDS issue

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by SHRIVES93, Aug 6, 2009.

1. SHRIVES93
    OP

SHRIVES93 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2008
    United States
    Hey everytime I boot up nesDS it loads the application and then as soon as a see the screen pop up about half a second later the screen shuts off but the ds is still on because the green light is on. can someone tell me how to fix this?

2. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    First what version, what cart and have you tried NesterDS?

3. SHRIVES93
    OP

SHRIVES93 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2008
    United States
  4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i've read a bunch of posts on a few different forums about how the r4 sdhc (and other r4 clones) has homebrew issues. try manually dldi patching with a dldi_no patch utility. also you might want to have a mod move your post to the r4 sub-forum.

-another world

5. djshok

djshok Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    You might also try backing up your micro SD card, formatting it and putting everything back on. nesDS sometimes screws up if you've been writing and rewriting a lot of files to your card. I've had it happen and read about it happening on another forum. It worked for me and the guys there.

Good luck.

6. injected11

injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

Jul 17, 2009
    United States
    Had the same issue on my R4i SDHC. Try loading nesDS through the multimedia menu (Moonshell).

7. sputnix

sputnix GBAtemp Fan

Jul 9, 2009
    Bulgaria
    apparently some older versions are uncompilable with sdhc cards, however my version doesn't have that problem [edge] unfortunately I can't remember were I got it, so I might have to upload it.
    EDIT: I think I found it http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo/ne...o-ds-nesds.html hope this is the one [​IMG]