fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Just go to the screen where you can configure visual stuff. Then touch the screen and slide the stylus around the screen. The upper screen will change size as you move your stylus. It's kinda hard to explain, you gotta find the correct ratio so the graphics won't look crushed. Once you do it, just quicksave and it should save the screen size too.

I disagree. I think it is an issue with the game and emulator. I have tried what you said with SMB3, SMB2, Megaman 2 and TMNT and while it would work at a certain part of the screen, generally when I moved the character to a different location either higher or lower on the screen their head would go back to being "crushed" again. So it seems like an emulation issue to me.

*sigh* Can't believe I had to go through all this just to show you that I'm right =/ I had to put this game and take the pics and upload them etc. These are the pics I took with my DS. Is his head really crushed? [I didn't even bother resizing them so that you could see it better =] ]

Slide the stylus around the word "Blend" and you should have this size.
wink.gif

zfunk007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks filozof. I got it working. I'm an idiot
smile.gif

I have another problem though... I can't get the emulator to save my settings. I click on the save to SRAM but everytime I turn off my DS and come back to the game the settings are reset. Any ideas? I am running a Supercard DS One.... I also can't exit the emulator. I have to shut off my DS to get out of it. Could that be why it isn't saving?

victorlammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Double Dragon 2 - Unplayable. It hangs after you complete Level 2. Tested with USA and Europe versions.

This is my first post, so I dont know how to quote properly, sorry.
I am not sure why you having this problem on Double Dragon 2, but it is running fine on my R4 with 7/31/2007 version of nesDS. ar, it do have graphic problem when the in game single frame "movie" come up, its all messed up. The graphic messed up on a later stage (the one after the fight inside helicopter). and I stop playing after that.
All in all the Double Dragon 2 runs pretty good, very nice graphic overall and sound as well. NO HANGS AT ALL, only some graphic issues on some specific point.
I think should update the list and put this on. I reckon putting this list on wiki page will be much helpful.

resres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gradius

There's some weird problem with the lower screen (not sure because it's scaled or not). Maybe I have a corrupted file, but anyways you can't see what you're powering up.

Does anyone have any luck with this?

Marc13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Nevermind; already solved here - http://gbatemp.net/t283008-updates-about-nesds?&st=405

Not sure if this has been talked about yet, or solved anywhere else, but I found an easy way to completely fix Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Go to "Display"
Under "Render method" check "Pure-Soft"

That should fix all the screwed up lettering and whatnot. Have fun

Not sure if it will matter but I'm using nesDS v0.51A

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
regardless, I think an update of the list is in order, considering how dramatically updated the program has become in the past couple months...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uTiClR8keU4