Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

SuperSlash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one answered my last question, but I'm guessing Wavebirds are not supported? Using them just freezes Neogamma when I attempt to load a game.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess they are; the game just has to be loaded first.

ZeroUnderOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I am having problems running Smash Bros Melee on R9 v50. It gets stuck at the "launching game" part. Using 249d2x56v6 as cIOS on 4.3U wii with cMIOSv10. Any tips?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZeroUnderOne said:
Hi Guys,

I am having problems running Smash Bros Melee on R9 v50. It gets stuck at the "launching game" part. Using 249d2x56v6 as cIOS on 4.3U wii with cMIOSv10. Any tips?

In NEOGAMMA'GC options set to use Patched MIOS.

ZeroUnderOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
ZeroUnderOne said:
Hi Guys,

In NEOGAMMA'GC options set to use Patched MIOS.

It gets stuck at booting MIOS

Edit: I used the gamecube backup launcher and hit "B" to use patched MIOS for start and that worked. I'd really like to get it working with NEOGAMMA though.

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've had trouble with forcing wii pal games to NTSC on Neogamma, when I use the 480i setting the screen goes green, and when I use 480p the no longer detects the wii and gives me a no signal error (just like when the wii is unplugged).

it's troubling me, any ideas ?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yoyoloto said:
Hey guys, I've had trouble with forcing wii pal games to NTSC on Neogamma, when I use the 480i setting the screen goes green, and when I use 480p the no longer detects the wii and gives me a no signal error (just like when the wii is unplugged).

Try using the cheap AV cables that came with the wii.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoyoloto said:

Try changing the video to "Wii".

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Burton said:
yoyoloto said:

Try using the cheap AV cables that came with the wii.

I guess he is.

machomuu said:
QUOTE(yoyoloto @ Aug 27 2011, 05:47 PM)

Try changing the video to "Wii".

That's the same as forcing NTSC 480i for him.

Either video mode patches help here, or he has to play in black & white using PAL480i.

BruceLee1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello Guys,
First, Sorry for my bad english.
How i can set the Standard Language for Gamecube Games in Neogamma R9 B50
to German ?
i put all my Pal GC Games in my Wii and the Language is all the Time English.
Can anyone help me ?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BruceLee1972 said:
Hello Guys,
First, Sorry for my bad english.
How i can set the Standard Language for Gamecube Games in Neogamma R9 B50
to German ?
i put all my Pal GC Games in my Wii and the Language is all the Time English.
Can anyone help me ?

Set your system language to german and boot a GC disc from disc channel. This is the only way right now, i'm a bit scared to touch the memory area holding this setting.

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i am new on this forum ,
i wish someone with experience will help me
i bought a modified wii yesterday
laugh.gif
but i don't now anything about wii
unsure.gif

these are the information of my device :
-white wii with ver 4.2u
-with neogamma r8 beta7 Ios 249 (rev 14 ) , with homebrow channel and usb loader GX
i want to upgrade my neogamma , i have headache from huge text on the forum
wacko.gif
so some one help me please
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

can someone answer these questions :
what is recommended neogamma that will keep my device safely from full brick and compatible with my device ?
should i uninstall the previous one? if yes how ?
from which step i should start following the instructions ?
how to restore everything in case of brick during playing games?
how i can play gamecube games?

thank for u guys and sorry taking your time

Pyrotempest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there guys, I am new to the whole "playing back-ups" thing and have a few back-ups of my old Twilight Princess, WindWaker and Kirby's Air Ride that I am trying to play. When I launch any of them in NeoGamma R9 beta, I receive and error code like this:

CODEGame ID: GZLE01,
WARNING: could not patch read
WARNING: could not patch read id
The game has no audio streaming
Waiting...
Launching game...

From there, the game will either go into a green screen or black screen and do nothing until I reset the console.

This is when I try the back up,

When I launch the original, I get the same messages, but it loads up perfectly fine.

I'm using Verbatim DVD-R and tried Verbatim DVD+Rs recently as well. All with the same problem.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"WARNING: could not patch read" that's a critical error. When you get that, the game has no chance to work as backup. Did you patch the games in any way? Multi game discs? If yes, which program did you use?

Does it really show the same warning when you launch the retail discs? Then you either have some weird edition of these games, an edition i hear from for the 1st time. Or you have some weird modchip that patches the read function. To be honest, i am clueless what would be causing this.

Pyrotempest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
"WARNING: could not patch read" that's a critical error. When you get that, the game has no chance to work as backup. Did you patch the games in any way? Multi game discs? If yes, which program did you use?

Does it really show the same warning when you launch the retail discs? Then you either have some weird edition of these games, an edition i hear from for the 1st time. Or you have some weird modchip that patches the read function. To be honest, i am clueless what would be causing this.

I Smash Stack Softmodded my Wii and its strange because it does show the same error with my retail discs (Which won't launch with my Darkcorps modded disc channel and it flashes green and blue stripes) but when I launch my retail discs in NeoGamma, even though they show the error they work. I used Swiss Pre-Patcher v0.1 by dragging the ISO copy onto the .EXE which launches a CMD prompt

CODESwiss - Pre-Patcher version 0.1
Scanning file for DVDRead functions ..

Patching Main DOL
Doesn't require patching or couldn't patch

Patching Apploader

Then the prompt goes away. I then use IMGBurn and burn/verify the disc at x4 speed. Right now all I have left are Verbatim DVD+Rs but I've been told they work as well. If they don't then they shouldn't recognize at all correct? But even so, any clue as to why I'm getting these errors?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you use Swiss' prepatcher, you can only use the .iso for Swiss and nothing else.

And create multi game discs, saves a lot of discs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet