Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

nasty2857068

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
i installed the one mentioned in the guide
i downloaded latest mios from mod mii and now the game just green screens and reboots i used ios 249for install
and when i used wii gators mios it again gets stuck at launching game
BUMP !!!

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Any plans to make it so that you can play GCN games directly through a HDD?
Currently only possible using Dios MIOS which is old and no longer worked on. This is a false hope to say cause it requires heavy patching and was deemed unsuccessful. You have dios mios lite which loads GCN games converted over to disc ex format off your sd card but I dont think this is in a stable release form yet and Crediar has stopped all his projects sadly.

Someone who has played around with a cBC and dmios lite can explain it better as I have not but only read on the subject.

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've had trouble with forcing pal games to NTSC on Neogamma, when I use the 480i setting the screen goes green, and when I use 480p the no longer detects the wii and gives me a no signal error (just like when the wii is unplugged).

it's troubling me, any ideas ?

MichaelExile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoyoloto said:
Hey guys, I've had trouble with forcing pal games to NTSC on Neogamma, when I use the 480i setting the screen goes green, and when I use 480p the no longer detects the wii and gives me a no signal error (just like when the wii is unplugged).

it's troubling me, any ideas ?

Im sort of having the same problem as you. i recently burned super mario sunshine on a sony DVD-R. i put the disc in and launch it. it shows a log saying launching game. the screen either goes black and stays like that or loses signal. somebody help im so anxious to play super mario sunshine:(

ThatGuy27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed R9 with no issues and my game cube backups are working perfectly but now i noticed that the usb ports are unpowered. This is an issue because i like to play a lot of rock band. Is this and IOS issue? And if so, is there an IOS i can switch to that will allow me to still run gamecube games and use rock band instruments?

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help me with my previous question please ?
frown.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
robink93 said:
I'm not arsed to look through this whole thread, can i use regular DVD-R for GC backups?

Actually they are even recommend. And use the multi .iso creating tool from the 1st page to save discs.

robink93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
robink93 said:
I'm not arsed to look through this whole thread, can i use regular DVD-R for GC backups?

Actually they are even recommend. And use the multi .iso creating tool from the 1st page to save discs.

Oh. But GC controllers are really expensive now, eh.

It's still not possible to have iso loaders right?

ShadowSonic2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
robink93 said:
WiiPower said:
robink93 said:

If you mean USB/SD Loaders, there's DIOS MIOS Lite which allows to load from an SD Card but it might be more troublesome to setup (must build SNEEK+DI and install it) then there's Swiss which allows loading from a SD Gecko (from SD Card again). USB Loading is not possible at this time. I'd personally recommend sticking with Neogamma and using DVD-R and have multiple games on one disc. Neogamma is more easier to use/setup and is probably more compatible at this time.

robink93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSonic2 said:
robink93 said:
WiiPower said:
robink93 said:

If you mean USB/SD Loaders, there's DIOS MIOS Lite which allows to load from an SD Card but it might be more troublesome to setup (must build SNEEK+DI and install it) then there's Swiss which allows loading from a SD Gecko (from SD Card again). USB Loading is not possible at this time. I'd personally recommend sticking with Neogamma and using DVD-R and have multiple games on one disc. Neogamma is more easier to use/setup and is probably more compatible at this time.

Sure, but i still need controllers
mellow.gif

They're like 50 bucks

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just get some 3rd party controller from ebay or so. They are not as good as the original ones, but should be good enough. And get a memory card too...

SuperSlash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just followed the instructions on the first post of this thread, and I'm using system menu 4.3u. I installed the d2x56v4 WAD that it told me to install for Gamecube games, and it worked. However...whenever I go to the disc channel now, it asks me to update my Wii. Now I'm worried. What have I done? I'm guessing updating the system will brick it, so I'm not taking that route unless someone tells me otherwise. What the heck do I do? ;_;

Games still work fine (Wii games included) when I launch them through NeoGamma, however. I'm just worried that my siblings that use this console while I'm sleeping will update the system and brick everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?