NULL

NeoGamma R9 beta

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by WiiPower, Apr 5, 2010.

1. pplucky

pplucky GBAtemp Fan

Dec 27, 2010
    Check here

2. NutNut

NutNut GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2010
    France
    France, Paris
    Great, Why this is not a option in neogamma ?

3. pplucky

pplucky GBAtemp Fan

Dec 27, 2010
    No idea, but this was the only way I found...

Maybe WiiPower can answer...

4. NutNut

NutNut GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2010
    France
    France, Paris
    Sometimes a DVD need another cIOS than the default one.
    Sofchip has got this option.

5. kirbymaster101

kirbymaster101 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 21, 2008
    Canada
    yeah but isnt neogamma better?

6. NutNut

NutNut GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2010
    France
    France, Paris
    Sure NeoGamma is better [​IMG]

7. momin

momin GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2008
    DVD error(1389), Offset Table. Trying to load a multiso dvd, how can I fix it?

edit: I have updated the last Mios version, but the error continues.

8. L4D

L4D Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2010
    Any1 randomly getting a "error has a occured and please power off etc" on wind walker retail disc with neogamma 9 r50?

9. Levente

Levente GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2006
    Hungary
    Hi

I've got an old PAL tv, and Fatal Frame 4 with NeogammaR9 beta50 is black and white.
    What options do I need to get it with colors?

10. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    There is no way because it sounds like your tv got a problem with the NTSC video signal or the game is PAL60 only. You could play around with the video patches but it most likely doesn't work.

11. WiiPower
    OP

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Force PAL60. If it doesn't work, try the video mode patches. If they also don't help, it's not possible at the moment.

12. momin

momin GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2008
    Yes, i have a modchip (D2Ckey). Then, is the error due to the modchip?
    Neogamma has more compatibility than a modchip, right?

13. WiiPower
    OP

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    It's an error due to the modchip + multi game disc. Single game discs would be fine. And a good modchip has a better compatibility than NeoGamma on a softmodded Wii. Well, single game discs will be fine for you in NeoGamma.

14. Paulieo

Paulieo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2009
    Australia
    New South Wales
    I have a wii from early 2008 on 4.1 I have followed the instructions exactly on page 1, but my wii either shuts off after a green screen or it freezes at a black screen after the green screen. I've tried multigame dvds and single iso dvds with the booktype set to dvd-r (I haven't had any trouble playing wii backups with them). I have also tried every ntsc and pal option, but I still get the same results. I am using cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6 with cMIOSv10. I've also tried backup 0.2 and DARKCORP 1.1 (full). I've turned off any hacks I had in preloader.

I tried to give as much information as possible, but if I've forgotten to mention something just let me know.

15. kylster

kylster mich weich töten

Sep 11, 2010
    United States
    Fr33D0M R1N6
    @WiiPower: is this always the case with ModChips? I have a CycloWiz one of the 1st WiiModChips and even though I have a launch Wii I never get any errors burning multi-disc. If anything I can load my games from disc channel and get the full menu vs neogamma and having to choose the game befor it loads; I throw this statement cause my friend who has a launch Wii is unable to do this; they have to load through NeoGamma cause the disc channel will give them errors of unrecoginized disc.

Hey just checked out the top of the page and saw the IOSswitcher; so on that note, which is the best baseIOS to use with neogamma? Also has anyone tried using a Hermes cIOS to load NeoGamma? Just out of curiosity.

16. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    Well same as USB, base IOS56 or the classical IOS38! Well iirc hermes doesn't work because of a differrent cIOS code.

17. PAR

PAR Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2008
    United States
    The original Game Cube has two serial ports down, one for a broadband modem adapter and another for the GBA player. On the Wii is not possible to attach these hardware devices, is possible to use somehow a virtual GBA player as a link to import backup data by USB emulation in GameCube Mode? Or the USB is turn off in Game Cube Mode?

18. Dragonfire01

Dragonfire01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Netherlands
    I installed NeoGamma beta 50, but I can't load any Gamecube discs. I burned it on a DVD+R with booktype DVD-ROM using imgburn.
    I installed the cIOS249 [56] - d2x-v6 From Modmii, is there anything else I need?
    What I did:
    -Install IOS 236 from a homebrew channel app
    -Install cIOS249 from Yet another wad manager
    -Install Neogamma from Yet another wad manager
    -Boot up NeoGamma
    -Inserted my disc
    -Pressed A

This is the text that showed up:

"Launching Game

DVD Err(03023a00), Disc ID"

A few seconds later I got this:

"Launching Game

DVD+R/bad burn/DL problem?

NeoGamma R9 b50, d2x56v6 (249)"

Does ANYONE know a solution... Please?

19. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    Do you have a drive which is old enough? Remove the disc and try to load from disc, if you get a message about a too new drive then you can't load backups with it. It also could be a DVD brand problem.

20. Dragonfire01

Dragonfire01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Netherlands
    Yeah I tried that, it says "No disc inserted." Guess thats not the problem. And what do you mean by brand? I use a Philips DVD+R single layer disc.

NULL