Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
africansk8er said:
So I've got 3 gamecube iso's on one disc, and NeoGamma loads two of them perfectly, but the third game (Simpson's Hit and Run) gets to the copyright screen and then freezes. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get it working? I checked the compatibility chart and it said that users reported no issues with the game. What settings should I mess around with to get it running? Would changing the loader from "internal" to "external" help maybe?

Not certain but it could be the game/disc, re-dump that single game and re-burn it and see. It's a waste of another DVD, but if it's a dump/dvd issue, it's the only fix.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yoyoloto said:
Hey I have a quick question and it may sound stupid, but do wii backups also work with neogamma r9 ?
Of course
rolleyes.gif
Why are you asking? Do you have a problem with it?

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FIX94 said:
yoyoloto said:
Hey I have a quick question and it may sound stupid, but do wii backups also work with neogamma r9 ?
Of course
rolleyes.gif
Why are you asking? Do you have a problem with it?
If you have a D3-2 or D4 drive you can't play backup discs.
In this case you can only play backups through usb/sd.

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no idea what D3-2-4 is, but I bought my wii the day it came out in my country. How do I know what drive I have ?

and no I haven't tried yet, I'm asking because I'm planning to
tongue.gif
Is there any compatibility list ? or do I just burn the isos on a disc and it'll work ?

Sorry for so many questions
tongue.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yoyoloto said:
I have no idea what D3-2-4 is, but I bought my wii the day it came out in my country. How do I know what drive I have ?

and no I haven't tried yet, I'm asking because I'm planning to
tongue.gif
Is there any compatibility list ? or do I just burn the isos on a disc and it'll work ?

Sorry for so many questions
tongue.gif
Read the gamecube backups on discs mini FAQ, it's also valid for wii backups. And get the recommend cIOS. I don't know a incompatible game currently
yaywii.gif
You also should take a look at USB Loading, you will need a usb hdd but then you never need discs again.

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there.

First time using NeoGamma for Gamecube ISO backup loading.

2 questions:
1. Is it possible to set NeoGamma to use a different cIOS other than 249? I currently have d2x v6 in cIOSes 248 (base 57) and 250 (base 56).
2. How should I put the Gamecube ISO backup into my WBFS drive? Same way as with Wii ISO backup, with Wii Backup Manager, for instance?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pplucky said:
Hi there.

First time using NeoGamma for Gamecube ISO backup loading.

2 questions:
1. Is it possible to set NeoGamma to use a different cIOS other than 249? I currently have d2x v6 in cIOSes 248 (base 57) and 250 (base 56).
2. How should I put the Gamecube ISO backup into my WBFS drive? Same way as with Wii ISO backup, with Wii Backup Manager, for instance?

Thanks in advance and best regards.
You can switch the IOS by hex editing neogamma's config file, or buy using this tool

You can not load gamecube backups from USB, only from DVD, or, using Swiss with an SD gecko/IDE hard drive(there is a tutorial on how to set that up in the tutorial section)

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
person66 said:
You can switch the IOS by hex editing neogamma's config file, or buy using this toolWill try it, thanks!

QUOTE(person66 @ Jun 13 2011, 02:02 AM) You can not load gamecube backups from USB, only from DVD, or, using Swiss with an SD gecko/IDE hard drive(there is a tutorial on how to set that up in the tutorial section)
Is there any restriction with D3-2 drives as for Wii backups?

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit of a strange thing to report, but "A Boy and His Blob" gets stuck at the third level in the second world, when using SD storage.

The controls stop responding, the music doesn't stream, but the sprites are still animated.

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@WiiPower
I know that the so-called beta fever is hard to fight sometimes
biggrin.gif
, but you've already fixed many issues and implemented many improvements since R9 beta 1.
happy.gif

So, as already suggested by oggzee on irc (I think you missed it), it's likely time to release NeoGamma R9 final.
What do you think?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
davebaol said:
@WiiPower
biggrin.gif
, but you've already fixed many issues and implemented many improvements since R9 beta 1.
happy.gif

So, as already suggested by oggzee on irc (I think you missed it), it's likely time to release NeoGamma R9 final.
What do you think?

Then i get problems with R10 beta 1x, it doesn't fit on the screen.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, but this way i have ~50 more revisions to go before i have to think up something. Does the version really matter? Look at the Firefox roadmap, will 2 new major revisions each year be better than 1 per 2 years?

NutNut

Trophies
Website
www.Wii-Addict.fr
XP
Country
France
WiiPower said:
davebaol said:
@WiiPower
biggrin.gif
happy.gif

What do you think?

Then i get problems with R10 beta 1x, it doesn't fit on the screen.
So lets write in hexa Neogamma RA beta 1x LOL
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: