Hacking NeoGamma R9 Beta 2

LordArvan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I'm having problems trying to get Ocarina to read my codes because it says no SD codes found for some reason i have tried changing hook type but couldn't seem to get it working either

Edit 1: and don't tell me i haven't been googling because i have been googling this

Edit 2: oh and feel free to tell me if im doing something wrong or if im posting in the wrong area.

Edit 3: i am using a backup of zelda twilight Princess

Edit 4: sorry for all the editing but i do have NeoGamma R7 but it seems i have the same problem
and i am creating folders in the root of my SD card that are named codes and txtcodes (cheat manager)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The hooktype is relevant after the game was started, and they all have a different compatiblity for games, you need to find the correct one for each game. But that's something you need to worry about after getting it to work.

If NeoGamma says no codes found, it didn't find any. Are you using a sdhc card? And it only wants the .gct file and that needs to be in the codes folder.

LordArvan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im using a regular SD card and it works fine for super smash bros brawl but not this one and yes i did create the GCT file and it is in the codes folder i used cheat manager

LordArvan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg wait a minute i didn't realize it before but i did manage to look at the gct files that im using and im using a different region of zelda twilight princess mine is RZDE01.gct and i was using RDZP01.gct rofl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto