Hacking NeoGamma R8 official channel

DamianoAmatruda

Trophies
XP
davidsl_128 can you insert a good link? Megaupload is dead :(
However, for security, post also a mirror ;)
Ah, and Wiipower, can you make an autoboot DOL for the rebooter? I have got a very good idea! I'm working on a "custom firmware" for the Nintendo Wii; however I need it for replace it with the System Menu (with Priiloader) and then, create a boot of DVD backups by the original Disc Channel with the hack "Run games under IOS249" and with the Rebooter functions.
Normally the #002 Error is caused by an IOS Reaload or a force change of the IOS that the game uses, but with Rebooter we can fix all! :D
Ah, and I want to tell you that I found a glitch of the System Menu of the Nintendo 3DS!! With it you can load boot.3ds on the SD card. I did a "Hello world!"

snake eater

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello world dose nothing i can put files on a ds cart and say bye world you never hack a 3ds ever and crownds is a fake it is to sale phony cart so you guys get ripped off i have wholecollection of 3ds games now so i dont need a wannabe hack flashcart are hello world in my menu its just my opionion that 3ds hacks is all spam so shut it off till you really hack it its only hack if you go online to our page and click a game to play on 3ds but we charging monthly fee. to hack a 3ds become a nintendo game maker work for nintendo and then 2 years lator you have hack 3ds pm atari company they will give you the firmware to hack 3ds are capcom enjoy how to hack a 3ds system become a game maker and join nintendo fun club today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7