what should i do ??

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Have you followed the instructions in the ReadMe file for converting NEO ROMs?

QUOTE said:
Next you will need to convert some NeoGeo roms (mslug.zip for example). You also need a bios rom (neogeo.zip). NeoDS uses the same rom sets as MAME, so make sure your games work in MAME before proceeding. Put all the roms you want to convert along with the bios together in a folder. Copy NeoDSConvert.exe into the same folder. Run NeoDSConvert, and it will convert all the NeoGeo roms in that folder. The converted roms will have the *.neo extension.
You need to make sure you get the correct roms first.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    @ Costello thinking of adding a new generation I noticed most are green
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    Well-executed concept in your game, @KimKong . Music's pretty great too!
    +1
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @Xzi Thanks for the feedback! I'm planing to make alot more music for each of the levels, so it don't get so repetitive! And working on some graphical upgrade ideas!
    +1
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Do you use 8bit equipment for the music and FL studio
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    I did notice one particularly bad bit of text formatting (and minor typo): in the UFO fight, when trying to shoot at the bottom, it says "Looks like the UFO have some kinda shield" - "has" is better. Also, the very next text box has "L et's try shooting the top instead!" with a line break in the word "Let's".
    +1
    Oh, and I have no idea how to get past this gap - it's too close to the roof. https://imgur.com/A2mYGPy
    +1
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @kenenthk I used OpenMPT to make all the music. My brother will be helping out with some more tunes in the future!
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @RichardTheKing Thank you so much for pointing out that dialog bug!! I never noticed it while finishing up these new boss fights..

And that gap on that level should be close enough to jump if you run? I might have to lower that platform a bit maybe?
    +1
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Thanks so much for the feedback!! You are awesome!!
  • DrunkenMonk @ DrunkenMonk:
    RIP GBA section 2021 :cry:
  • Darth Meteos @ Darth Meteos:
    Has the GBA section been removed? :O
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Wait WHAT???
  • Undwiz @ Undwiz:
    I'll be banned after this My Wife passed away 3 months ago , We have 3 kids. Living in a Motel right now . I make enough for a place but need a deposit.... Please help share the word. paypal.me/jdcass82 Sorry , I'll take the Ban if need be , just trying to get a home and out this Motel ... Need to get My Kids out of this place.
  • Shadowfied @ Shadowfied:
    hello
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    is this the krusty krab?
  • tsao @ tsao:
    no this is tsao
    gbatemp.net/groups/ Yeah, I can see cloned groups here. Like, there's FOUR "The Nintendo group!"s all done by Crazynoob458. Glitch, a la cloned blogs?
    one tsaoburger please
    +1
    leave the chips
    +1
    @RichardTheKing nah mate, groups are sorted by Most messages etc, that's likely why you see "dupe" groups
  • tsao @ tsao:
    do you want a drink or nah
    yeh one medium Volvic please
  • tsao @ tsao:
    anything extra?
    tsao @ tsao: anything extra?