• Views 301,495
  • Replies 1,533
  • Likes 5

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The 50330 error I'm getting is definitely related to loading the games from my oneek's Postloader. It must not set some flags right or something, since like I said, launching the games from the Disk Channel lets Nintendo WFC[for multiplayer] work fine every time.

Edit: Yeah, it's definitely a Postloader bug, as loading the games from joyflow allows the wifi to work fine.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
hello, I am trying to install this via modmii but it doesn't work because a file is corrupt/missing, it is what modmii show me in the a txt file.
nswitche failed to download.... Modmii skiped this step and ended to compile things without this file.
What can I do to complete the installation. Thanks in advance for helping me.
go to the google code page an download the nswitch dol from there. or try an rerun modmii, an see if it works.
The nswitch channel was updated recently, if you use ModMii to check for updates, it will update it's internal md5 database so it reports the new file as valid. If you look back a page or 2 in this thread u can read more on it.

lolof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Xflak

Yes, I just saw it after to have solved the problem by manually download the file...
I should have read the thread before asking but there are so many pages...

@Etheboss

It slowdown very often, I only tried few minutes... I cant say exactly where in the games because it is almost always.
I just know that it doesnt do this from the nand wii+cfg loader+game on a wbfs partition (in the plane until the game freeze and also later after to have restart the wii and restart the game were it freezed)
My HD was already formated, so I do not if it is formated with the correct clusters size.
Can it be because of the maybe "not good" clusters size ?
Should I try to re format the HD correctly to see if there is a difference ?

lolof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, while starting neek20 chanel pressing reset button. I can access the moded priiloader.
From the priiloader, pressing system menu, nothing happens. It freeze instead running into the sytem menu.

Edit : Priiloader seems to do something wrong as I cannot start normally from the chanel neek20...
EDIT 2: Found! Some setting in Priiloader avoid to start on the nand file

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Would it be possible to mod JoyFlow so that it keeps its files/settings on the emulated nand instead of the SD card? It'd be quite nice to use it without needing an SD all the time.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Would it be possible to mod JoyFlow so that it keeps its files/settings on the emulated nand instead of the SD card? It'd be quite nice to use it without needing an SD all the time.

It can't? Lol, the 1st thing i did for NeoGamma's neek+DI support was to change all storage access to nand if/when neek+DI is detected. This was working before loading games worked...

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a known issue that the homebrew channel 1.08 doesn't work in neek2o.
You can either use the 1.07 (wil ask to update every time if you have an internet connection), the homebrew filter (will only load homebrew from sd card) or postloader.

That's not true. Homebrew filter supports SD cards, USB devices, FAT32 partitions and even NTFS partitions :)

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a known issue that the homebrew channel 1.08 doesn't work in neek2o.
You can either use the 1.07 (wil ask to update every time if you have an internet connection), the homebrew filter (will only load homebrew from sd card) or postloader.

That's not true. Homebrew filter supports SD cards, USB devices, FAT32 partitions and even NTFS partitions :)
Mm, let me clarify this, because the neek2o emunand runs on a USB HDD, it is not possible for HomeBrew filter to access the HDD, only the SD card, unless you run neek2o from SD, then maybe you can access the HDD with the Homebrew filter (not sure if it works this way though, i only use Neek2o on HDD thnx @airline38, corrected,).

lolof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With neek20 on hdd, if I put the sd card in the slot and only so, I am able to see all the homebrew (with postloader) from sd card AND usb, I still didnt try to start a homebrew from usb, I'll try this when I'll be home.

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@T. Kuranari

I was referring to using the homebrew filter under uneek2o. The homebrew filter can't access the usb drive under uneek2o or under sneek2o + di.
The same is true for uneek and sneek+di.
Most people don't care much for sneek2o, and I don't think neek2o svn revisions are still tested to see if the sneek version of it still works.
The homebrew filter very likely violates the gpl as it's sources aren't available. Don't come telling me that it doesn't use any gpl code like libfat or libogc.
My point is, that I can't give it usb support, as the sources aren't available.

Homebrew that was modified to use uneek_usb_fs in neek2o is able to access the usb drive just fine.
If you use a channel forwarder to launch it, the forwarder program will need to use uneek_usb_fs as well to load the program dol from usb.
At this moment, only stfour with postloader jumped on that bandwagon, and dj_skual with savegame_manager_gx is taking the run to jump on it as well.

@lolof
postloader needs the ploader folder, and I think that is still read from the sd card. This could explain why you need the sd card in to get access to the usb homebrew as well.
I am sure stfour knows all the details about this. This might change in further releases. I doubt it will with the other programs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1