Hacking Need's to get back into the Wii Scene

prowler

Sony
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
9,475
Trophies
0
Location
Ragol
XP
3,294
Country
Zimbabwe
Since I got rid of my Wii because i was bored of it, i haven't been keeping up with hacking scene
I got rid of my Wii around August and it looks like alot has happened. I already know about 4.2 Wii's, everyone should know that lol.

So if someone could help me get back into the Wii scene without being up their ass, that will be good
moogle.gif

And if you want to know why i want to know, it's because i hack Wii's for people that cant do a damned thing themselves. (For abit of money of course)
 

WiiPower

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Messages
8,165
Trophies
0
XP
345
Country
Gambia, The
deanxxczx said:
Since I got rid of my Wii because i was bored of it, i haven't been keeping up with hacking scene
I got rid of my Wii around August and it looks like alot has happened. I already know about 4.2 Wii's, everyone should know that lol.

So if someone could help me get back into the Wii scene without being up their ass, that will be good
moogle.gif

And if you want to know why i want to know, it's because i hack Wii's for people that cant do a damned thing themselves. (For abit of money of course)

Good you have a flame shield. You want others to put useful information together so you can earn money with that information???

If you were ever part of the scene, you could easily get back and know what's to do on 4.2 Wiis.
 

prowler

Sony
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
9,475
Trophies
0
Location
Ragol
XP
3,294
Country
Zimbabwe
WiiPower said:
deanxxczx said:
Since I got rid of my Wii because i was bored of it, i haven't been keeping up with hacking scene
I got rid of my Wii around August and it looks like alot has happened. I already know about 4.2 Wii's, everyone should know that lol.

So if someone could help me get back into the Wii scene without being up their ass, that will be good
moogle.gif

And if you want to know why i want to know, it's because i hack Wii's for people that cant do a damned thing themselves. (For abit of money of course)

Good you have a flame shield. You want others to put useful information together so you can earn money with that information???

If you were ever part of the scene, you could easily get back and know what's to do on 4.2 Wiis.

lol, sorry. But i'm into the PSP hacking and really the Wii thread's on this forum is all over the place. I didn't say i was gunna be hacking them with the stuff i learn. I just use the old 4.1 hack, i refuse 4.2
 

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
3,831
Trophies
0
Age
12
Location
SB
Website
Visit site
XP
312
Country
United States
why do you refuse 4.2 if you didnt even know why to refuse it?
i bet its because youve heard others say it.
im sorry but you shouldnt be accepting money to hack people's possessions if you dont even know the what, why, & how.
 

wrettcaughn

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
3,819
Trophies
0
XP
1,495
Country
United States
refuse 4.2? any reason why?

and the guides that are stickied in the hacking section have just about everything you need to know....
 

prowler

Sony
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
9,475
Trophies
0
Location
Ragol
XP
3,294
Country
Zimbabwe
xzxero said:
why do you refuse 4.2 if you didnt even know why to refuse it?
i bet its because youve heard others say it.
im sorry but you shouldnt be accepting money to hack people's possessions if you dont even know the what, why, & how.


QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Nov 1 2009, 08:40 PM) refuse 4.2? any reason why?

and the guides that are stickied in the hacking section have just about everything you need to know....

I know how to hack 4.1 Wii's and under. I don't know how to hack 4.2, nor do i want to just learn about it just for money.
I just wanna know about it for my own will. I hack people's wii's so they can play pirated games they buy from somewhere else, its not even profit worth anyway about £5 every 3weeks or so.
 

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
3,831
Trophies
0
Age
12
Location
SB
Website
Visit site
XP
312
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
xzxero said:
why do you refuse 4.2 if you didnt even know why to refuse it?
i bet its because youve heard others say it.
im sorry but you shouldnt be accepting money to hack people's possessions if you dont even know the what, why, & how.


QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Nov 1 2009, 08:40 PM) refuse 4.2? any reason why?

and the guides that are stickied in the hacking section have just about everything you need to know....

I know how to hack 4.1 Wii's and under. I don't know how to hack 4.2, nor do i want to just learn about it just for money.
I just wanna know about it for my own will. I hack people's wii's so they can play pirated games they buy from somewhere else, its not even profit worth anyway about £5 every 3weeks or so.
my sig is huge enough.
 

wrettcaughn

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
3,819
Trophies
0
XP
1,495
Country
United States
Not really flaming here but you really need to search this stuff out on your own.

you can't expect someone to come in here and hold your hand through softmodding when there are multiple threads stickied telling you exactly what you need to do. especially not after telling everyone that you'd be profiting off of it monetarily. the people who write the code for all of the softmodding apps and the people who write the guides don't get paid, so why should you?
 

prowler

Sony
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
9,475
Trophies
0
Location
Ragol
XP
3,294
Country
Zimbabwe
0ld8oy said:
Not really flaming here but you really need to search this stuff out on your own.

you can't expect someone to come in here and hold your hand through softmodding when there are multiple threads stickied telling you exactly what you need to do. especially not after telling everyone that you'd be profiting off of it monetarily. the people who write the code for all of the softmodding apps and the people who write the guides don't get paid, so why should you?

I was searching but it looks like there's some bits that are left out what i don't get so it doesn't matter now.

Stop jumping on me because i said i get paid, i'm only 16 gheez. I get paid because my uncle sells people pirated games and he doesn't know anything about Wii's so he asked me to do them so he could get money out of it. I didn't want to do it at first, but i thought what the heck. Stop arguing now?
 

linuxares

I'm not a generous god!
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
10,233
Trophies
2
XP
12,724
Country
Sweden
Sharing is caring.

If you would put in a modchip in it, it would be okey to take out a fee.
For this? Give them a URL to a guide here on GBATemp and let them do it themselves!
(Used flame shield bypass)
 

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
708
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
118
Country
United States
This guy should be looking for the info himself. It's all over the place, but whats wrong with getting a couple bucks for his time to setup some homebrew? No one bitches when someone is charging for computer support for linux. Its the same damn thing. He should search for his info but to get paid for your time is reasonable.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Alot of users just want it for attention tbh
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I know a forum that said if you're good and don't ask you usually get it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    you mean this forum?
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Nah others
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    You know what they say, I want never gets.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Iirc temp usually votes people in or holds an application every once in a blue moon
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    ^ that
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    They're pretty good at hiring the sexy ones
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Inc. Dinoh
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    550k members and only about a dozen staff they hold their own pretty well
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Stupid region locked digital keys are the dumbest thing next gen consoles have come up with
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    @DinohScene, that Xbox code ever work?
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    yeh it was the PC version of 76
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    regardless, the hubby took it : D
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    lawl the site said xbox
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Was given a PC Game Pass key for free on Temp, didn't work because region locking. :(
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Or as I like to call it, RACISM.
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    Now for someone to hack that thing and make pixel pr0n
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    It maybe possible.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Will be perfect for onlyfans links
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Gamers: I bet your 4k oled ain't a jump rop
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    No, but I can take my OLED jump rope for a 4k
  • Shape @ Shape:
    That's a race.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Someone needs to take over a hundred or two of my Facebook girls lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Someone needs to take over a hundred or two of my Facebook girls lol