Hacking Need's to get back into the Wii Scene

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Since I got rid of my Wii because i was bored of it, i haven't been keeping up with hacking scene
I got rid of my Wii around August and it looks like alot has happened. I already know about 4.2 Wii's, everyone should know that lol.

So if someone could help me get back into the Wii scene without being up their ass, that will be good
moogle.gif

And if you want to know why i want to know, it's because i hack Wii's for people that cant do a damned thing themselves. (For abit of money of course)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
deanxxczx said:
Since I got rid of my Wii because i was bored of it, i haven't been keeping up with hacking scene
I got rid of my Wii around August and it looks like alot has happened. I already know about 4.2 Wii's, everyone should know that lol.

So if someone could help me get back into the Wii scene without being up their ass, that will be good
moogle.gif

And if you want to know why i want to know, it's because i hack Wii's for people that cant do a damned thing themselves. (For abit of money of course)

Good you have a flame shield. You want others to put useful information together so you can earn money with that information???

If you were ever part of the scene, you could easily get back and know what's to do on 4.2 Wiis.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
WiiPower said:
deanxxczx said:

moogle.gif

Good you have a flame shield. You want others to put useful information together so you can earn money with that information???

If you were ever part of the scene, you could easily get back and know what's to do on 4.2 Wiis.

lol, sorry. But i'm into the PSP hacking and really the Wii thread's on this forum is all over the place. I didn't say i was gunna be hacking them with the stuff i learn. I just use the old 4.1 hack, i refuse 4.2

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why do you refuse 4.2 if you didnt even know why to refuse it?
i bet its because youve heard others say it.
im sorry but you shouldnt be accepting money to hack people's possessions if you dont even know the what, why, & how.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
refuse 4.2? any reason why?

and the guides that are stickied in the hacking section have just about everything you need to know....

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
xzxero said:
im sorry but you shouldnt be accepting money to hack people's possessions if you dont even know the what, why, & how.

QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Nov 1 2009, 08:40 PM) refuse 4.2? any reason why?

and the guides that are stickied in the hacking section have just about everything you need to know....

I know how to hack 4.1 Wii's and under. I don't know how to hack 4.2, nor do i want to just learn about it just for money.
I just wanna know about it for my own will. I hack people's wii's so they can play pirated games they buy from somewhere else, its not even profit worth anyway about £5 every 3weeks or so.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
xzxero said:

QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Nov 1 2009, 08:40 PM) refuse 4.2? any reason why?

I know how to hack 4.1 Wii's and under. I don't know how to hack 4.2, nor do i want to just learn about it just for money.
I just wanna know about it for my own will. I hack people's wii's so they can play pirated games they buy from somewhere else, its not even profit worth anyway about £5 every 3weeks or so.
my sig is huge enough.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really flaming here but you really need to search this stuff out on your own.

you can't expect someone to come in here and hold your hand through softmodding when there are multiple threads stickied telling you exactly what you need to do. especially not after telling everyone that you'd be profiting off of it monetarily. the people who write the code for all of the softmodding apps and the people who write the guides don't get paid, so why should you?

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
0ld8oy said:
Not really flaming here but you really need to search this stuff out on your own.

you can't expect someone to come in here and hold your hand through softmodding when there are multiple threads stickied telling you exactly what you need to do. especially not after telling everyone that you'd be profiting off of it monetarily. the people who write the code for all of the softmodding apps and the people who write the guides don't get paid, so why should you?

I was searching but it looks like there's some bits that are left out what i don't get so it doesn't matter now.

Stop jumping on me because i said i get paid, i'm only 16 gheez. I get paid because my uncle sells people pirated games and he doesn't know anything about Wii's so he asked me to do them so he could get money out of it. I didn't want to do it at first, but i thought what the heck. Stop arguing now?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sharing is caring.

If you would put in a modchip in it, it would be okey to take out a fee.
For this? Give them a URL to a guide here on GBATemp and let them do it themselves!
(Used flame shield bypass)

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This guy should be looking for the info himself. It's all over the place, but whats wrong with getting a couple bucks for his time to setup some homebrew? No one bitches when someone is charging for computer support for linux. Its the same damn thing. He should search for his info but to get paid for your time is reasonable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr