Need to update my modded 3.2E

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by drunken_marlboro, Nov 1, 2009.

1. drunken_marlboro
    OP

drunken_marlboro Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2009
    Hi,
    Today I just blew the dust off my old launch model wii when it was released and I would like to update it with the latest goodies. ( I mainly want to play the latest games off disc (but sd booting would be nice) and continue to install VC and wiiware wads.

Things I already done/installed to console:

Original wiikey modchip installed with 1.9s firmware
    From what I can remember, ages ago I downgraded it back to 3.2e after installing 3.3 or 3.4 on accident with waninkiko to restore the trucha bug so I could again install VC wads.
    I think I put a cios on it as there is no background music in the menu.
    Homebrew channel 1.0.1 which reports it's running on IOS36 v4.18
    DVD-X
    Gamma backup loader (I know i didn't need it, but done it as a test..)
    A few 'unofficial' VC and wiiware wads.
    I had a look in any title deleter and see it has (amongst earlier ones) IOS28,31,34,35,36,37,50,51,249,254,MIOS.

All I really need is a quick pointer to the right guide I can follow or the names of the programs I will need to use. It's been so long since I've mucked around with the wii reading all the guides with all the 'new' software out there is a bit over my head as I'm not starting from scratch and don't want to break anything.

Cheers!

2. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    hmmm i dont think my sig can get any bigger.

can it?

3. drunken_marlboro
    OP

drunken_marlboro Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2009
    Thanks, I have already read over it a couple of times... None of the stuff I have already installed will interfere by just following the steps blindly from the begining? I'd prefer not to start at 4.2.. is that alright?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice