OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I just bought a acekard 2i at shoptemp, but i does not work on my DSi
frown.gif
, i need to upload and run a patch so it can boot on a v1.4 version, so it seems i need a DS wich is able to read it and patch it first.

so....

I there anyone that can do that for me? i do not know anyone with a DS, i live in Norway.

Thanks for the amazing forum

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The chances of finding someone on here who lives in Norway, within distance of you and then letting you use their DS Lite? Practically 0.

I did make it clear in the guide you must buy from a retailer you preupdates them if you don't have access to a DS Lite/ DS Phat/ DSi FW

M0j0_j0j0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know any vendor that sells it already updated with 1.4? i thought shoptemp would do that, since theyr in the scene.

Treekodar

Trophies
XP
Country
If you need to get the old card off your hands, then I'd be happy to buy it (I live in Denmark), if you can make me a good deal
smile.gif

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
Only other thing I can think of is to find someone you trust that you could send your card to for them to flash it and send it back?

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are there any shops near you that sell dslites?because then you'd just walk into that shop, ask if you can test a dslite because you're thinking of buying one but you're not really sure yet, and when the shop keeper isn't looking, pop out the game, insert your ak2i, and update it quickly. After that just pop it out and you're done
smile.gif

M0j0_j0j0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunnymonster said:
Only other thing I can think of is to find someone you trust that you could send your card to for them to flash it and send it back?

Yes, sending by mail is an option if someone is willing, i guess i can trust a 10$ card to someone.

QUOTE(scrtmstr @ Apr 21 2010, 02:09 PM) Are there any shops near you that sell dslites?because then you'd just walk into that shop, ask if you can test a dslite because you're thinking of buying one but you're not really sure yet, and when the shop keeper isn't looking, pop out the game, insert your ak2i, and update it quickly. After that just pop it out and you're done
smile.gif

I already thought on that, need the guts , how long does the upgarde takes ?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol