Hacking Need some advise/help with unlinking Nintendo network Id

lolboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Guys,

A year ago I orderd the N3DS from AUS and linked my Nintendo network Id to it (Netherlands).
Now I can't access the eshop because the region of my Nintendo network Id does not match with region of console?

So, I want to unlink my Nintendo Network Id and just create a new one with AUS as my country. For that I need to "Format system memory" and by doing that I will lose all my games/saves on Emunand :(

Is there anyway I can unlink my account without losing all my stuff?

Thank u all in advance!

Aerocool

Man in a Box
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys,

A year ago I orderd the N3DS from AUS and linked my Nintendo network Id to it (Netherlands).
Now I can't access the eshop because the region of my Nintendo network Id does not match with region of console?

So, I want to unlink my Nintendo Network Id and just create a new one with AUS as my country. For that I need to "Format system memory" and by doing that I will lose all my games/saves on Emunand :(

Is there anyway I can unlink my account without losing all my stuff?

Thank u all in advance!

I dont know if this works but: Backup your emunand and place the Backup somewhere safe. Go into emunand and Format it using tinyformat. Restore your Backup. I might have another idea if that doesnt work so tell me your results.

Last edited by Aerocool,
Reactions: lolboy

lolboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I backed up my emunand then used TinyFormat to format my emunand. I went to system settings and NNID was unlinked BUT! After restoring emunand, the old NNID is back :(!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I backed up my emunand then used TinyFormat to format my emunand. I went to system settings and NNID was unlinked BUT! After restoring emunand, the old NNID is back :(!
Duh? You'll have to use a save manager, backup your saves, and manually restore them and your games after formatting.

lolboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Duh? You'll have to use a save manager, backup your saves, and manually restore them and your games after formatting.

Restore my saves wont be issue, but all my games will be alot of work. So there is no other way?

NgXAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, your problem is not the region of your console, AUS N3DS is a PAL Console, so no problem with a Netherlands account, I have also an AUS N3DS bought from day one, and it works perfectly with French Account.

Netherlands is in PAL territory, so your problem of Nintendo Network is not the region of your console.

When you first connect an AUS console to Eshop you just need to set Region to Australia, then connect to Eshop and finalize. After you just need to set your region to Netherlands, connect to Eshop and it's OK.

If you can't, your problem is elsewhere.

;)

Last edited by NgXAlex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: