Homebrew Need some advice

HolyHobo

That guy you see around but don't know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a9lh and Luma after I finished the entire dsiwarehax downgrade, but something strange happened. The health and safety information application shows the streetpass mii plaza 5.0 update icon and face raiders application shows the super smash bros 1.1.6 update icon. These are the only two apps affected and I'm not sure how or why but if someone has some advice it would be much appreciated

Last edited by HolyHobo,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So I have a9lh and Luma after I finished the entire dsiwarehax downgrade, but something strange happened. The health and safety information application shows the streetpass mii plaza 5.0 update icon and face raiders application shows the super smash bros 1.1.6 update icon. These are the only two apps affected and I'm not sure how or why but if someone has some advice it would be much appreciated
Try searching for the .cia archives of Health and safety (or use your uwn hs backup and inject it using Decrypt9) and face raiders and install them using FBI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)