Homebrew Need Smsplus and Hugogx Forwarders

bm123456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made about a thousand forwarders for smsplus rev64 and hugogx 100613 they all go to black screens or say sd not loaded even though i have the paths set properly ,,

i do have ios58 installed and i want them to forwarder to my western digital 1TB . but have failed many times ,, if someone can please make them for me and tell me the paths i would appreciate it

i know some of these have been known problem child to make forwarders for ,, i have tried pepxl,cile , xflak , and google for working ones to mod for this after i failed with no luck ,,

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you really need SMS-plus? Version 1.5.0 of genesis plus gx supports sega master system games as well, and that emulator has some working channel forwarders out there.

Can't help with HugoGX, I'm afraid.

bm123456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was kinda hoping , i don't like both set of roms and smsplus supports gamegear , so i like them per system per say , but my kids also keep trying to delete the others when they are just pushing buttons on homebrew so i would really like a forwarder ,, but again they have both gave me a run for my money these few months , and i have been reading every topic i can find on how to make my own to reviewing the source to see if they can be updated to ios 58 or something to make them more compatible but i'm only reading old post and the topics are all way to out of date ,,

and thanks Wever , i did know of the genplus update i already have it and a great forwarder i'm just completing my collection ,, i just like them

bm123456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem solved i used FIX94 mod of smsplus / for my dol of the emulator and injected it with customize mii / into pepxl forwarder worked first time. if you can't find his mods look at his signature for his files ..

i used Wiimpathy . Wiiengine mod / same as before with troy zombie forwarder and injected this dol ,, with customize mii ,, anyone else that was wanting this for their wii can do the same ,,

All these work great on my 1tb western digital ..thanks for all the help

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow great to hear that they are still people around who are using my files
smile.gif

I'll update them if you want it, nothing really to do currently.

bm123456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks FIX94 , i have been working on this for months its nice to have my forwarders for my kids ,, i don't like them using the homebrew channel its to easy to delete your emulators ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...